TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

and @Jack.O.Kent
Since the last SE I havent goten a single S1 5* from any source.
I am runing 2 TC20 24/7.

1 Like

There is something fishy going on, I like spamming this thread with plenty of results but they’re stopping me from doing that!

1 Like

got 1 5* from 3 TC20 from last SE…

1 Like

Finally got my TC20 running (I had to level my food storage then research it).

Remember that I’m a fairly recent FTP player. Previous to this my only 5* were Uthragan and Cupido from EHT pulls.

First pull was Sonya (blue 4*) who I didn’t have, 2nd pull was Joon.

Since previous to this I only had 1 yellow 4* (Chao) and no 5* I felt pretty happy seeing him show up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are on a roll.
Enjoy it as long as it lasts :heart_eyes: and remeber it when the tide changes…

1 Like

I went back to running 3 for over 2 weeks. Now running 2 again because I nabbed a couple goblins I’d like to level soon after 3C Leonidas. Still nothing since 12/29! 40 days and counting . Boooooooo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hope you’ve got something :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

They are going to fix it by giving us a second stronghold.

I put a pause on mine too because of Hornfel, C3 Elkanen and Firmin Richard.

I’m about to start the furnace up and count some eggs :grinning:

I’ll keep you posted, definitely our luck will change, it can’t rain all the time :+1:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

Immediately thought of this when I read it :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

lol, everyone’s welcome but it is a bit

IMG_1593

1 Like

Yeah the reference was to the topic itself not the poster :joy:gave me quite the chuckle

1 Like

They are watching :eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl: Just like that it delivers :blush:

Congrats Smaug

2 Likes

complaining works!! :smiley: congrats :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I recall when tc20 delivering a 5* hero meant that i could level up a hero… Now it is just se fodder.

Thanks dear and @sleepyhead ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Back on track :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:+1:t2: :grinning:

1 Like

With officially confirmed dates for upcoming SE it will be soon time to check what my x3 TC20s have been cooking past three months. I have let them stack again and i am hoping for similar very good or at least close result to my previous pick - 14 5*s in 155 pulls.

This time it will be a few picks shorter of 150. I will report the results again with possible video attached as well.

Good luck to everybody with TC20s and fingers crossed for good results :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I for one am looking forward to it! :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like