TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

Hope your luck changes!

Let me know how you get on :crossed_fingers:

In the past 120 withdrawals from my TC20s, I’ve only been able to get 1 Legendary. That’s sad. I used to have better luck prior to saving up for Soul Exchange.

1 Like

Last week i did 100 draws from the four tc20s i have active. I got six 5*. I’m still behind the 5% rato by 3.5 heroes… But… I’ve been over… I’ve been under… Regression to the mean usually applies.

6 days since last 5*

That’s a bit better

1 Like

23 days this time with just 2 occasionally 3 tc20 running

Presently I’m running 3 to 4 behind pace… It’s annoying… But not nearly as annoying as hero academy where I’m 5 behind pace… That is practically 6 months of wasted time.

SG has developed a new way to torment me with HA10. I have never pulled an non-S1 in over a year and a half and am behind on costumes, but every time I’ve opened HA 10 in beta, I’ve gotten something!

2 Likes

Hey…you are in a vent thread not in a boast thread! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I know where I am :blush:

Day later, another one pops out :grinning:

I got a domitia today… Still 3 behind pace… But doing alright.

1 Like

12 days later it’s SE day and it delivers

Can I borrow some of that magic in about an hour and a half so I can have enough dupes for Kravekrush? I think this TC 20 draw may be my last chance.

3 Likes

Fingers crossed for you!

1 Like

Absolutely, I’m with you.

Wishing you best of luck!

1 Like

Go Tc20’s go!!! :+1:

1 Like

Unload my 3x TC20 and it’s delivering !

4 Likes

I mentioned in another thread… But i was 5 5* heroes behind pace at one time… But now I’m around 2 behind pace… Things… Even out over the long run…

1 Like

Would usually run 2 TC20s and would expect 1 or 2 5* heroes every month. Strangely, I haven’t seem to see much from either and am now down to 1. Had even thought about running 3 or 4 like it’d up the duplicate production for Soul Exchange.

Now, I’m back to trusting HA10 gets lucky again like it was in February and March.