TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

As a mid lvl player it is a large amount of resources to devote to something that only gave one 4*, and zero 5*.

It was something that i rushed to get to when i was starting out. I ran a pair of them for a few years to get the majority of my legendaries.

As for resources, it is really just recruits and food. And to be honest, at a certain point in time, i just used it to store food until I got Alchemy Lab going. In my case, i didn’t have much to really spend resources on as i didn’t really get a lot of new heroes, and still able to max all my buildings which is an aside as that doesn’t need food or recruits.

So are you using all your food and recruits for feeders then and wokring on other heroes or working on troops?

Yes, primarily working on heroes. I have spent money so have gotten some legendaries that way but right now I am mostly filling out my 4* and 3* ranks. I still need to build my alchemy lab but unsure what building to use to do it. What is the building people use for it? Already used one forge for hero academy. A second forge or something else?

I only operate 1 forge. Dont need it much more than that.

1 Like

If you got legendaries from other sources, i could see how you can find it not that useful, but it is still a cheap option for heroes for SE at least.
I only have one forge active as I am never in a situation where I wished to run 2 queues at once. Even then it isn’t like I run it 24/7. At this point I am either creating antidotes, minor mana, or just burning iron and generating banners.

Okay, trying again for legendaries. Started one up today. Come on big money big money no whammies no whammies.

Best of luck. TC20 has always been above average for me, as I just collected my fifth hero since the last SE.

1 Like

if you want adventure kits, select 3 other items…
last 5* on 20.june.2022… many many train/summon return 3 or 4* …

Another 3*.

I always used to have pretty decent luck with TC20. Not really keeping track of my trainings, but my last 6 gave me 3 5*, last 2 were 2 5* in a row (that already happened to me once before).

1 Like

Wow, just got this in my TC20. Now should I level her up or Kara first?

1 Like

Ive got from getting a Kadilen every few months to nothing. Ive even started a 2nd TC20 to try and get some heroes for soul exchange. But nope. Just a constant supply of 3* and 4* heroes.

1 Like

Depends if you have other holy cleanser healers or not

Kara. 1000% Kara. I like my Viv but she is really too slow for what she does in the game today. In most cases you will be better off with Rigard if you want to cleanse and heal.

Well only yesterday i complained that i had not got any 5* from TC20 for ages.

Today it blessed me with Azlar. Just in time for soul exchange

I’m with you on this. I have two Elkanen and three Joon from it. Only have one of each maxed though.

Well, I just pulled 90 TC20s for the SE. I came away with 4 five stars. I guess the percentage is about right, but it was still disappointing. I always want to beat the odds.

Or if you get 10 5s it’s also ReallyNeuroticallyGood

1 Like

My TC20 right after SE (wasn’t able to empty before…no roster space)

Time frame was from CF2…until SE

2 Likes

TC20 was good today, one Joon at the top and one at the bottom ~

1 Like