TC 20 not delivering - MASTER TC20 Vent Thread

In just over 61 pulls I’ve had 2x5* namely Isarnia and Domitia. I’ve had 15x4* notables were Colen, Melandor, Rigard, Grimm, Boril and Kelile. The rest 44x3* have been used as food or in tournaments.

Overall I am happy with this :grinning:

1 Like

Slight update, after ca 400 pulls I got 2 5* Obakan and Quintus, so it delivering but with 0,5% chance by me. The 2 TC20 Im going nonstop since july 2019

1 Like

Therefore the name for TC 20, More chances for Legendary Heroes is not meeting. In my opinion it is better to change as “more chances for Epic heroes”. Other wise the chances should be minimum 10 %, then only the name will applicable. Even after long journey if we are not getting 5* heroes it is highly rediculos, I will agree that, those who have lucky they will get early, those who have unlucky they will get in the last, no body will become a millionaire by having 5* heroes SG also will not lose any thing, Game programmers should look into this aspect

I’m at 322 pulls and I have gotten a 5* 12 times. That is 3.73%. Not great, but that’s just how odds work. Sometimes you’re at the front of the curve, others you’re behind it

Yup, TC20 is streaky indeed. I just went through a dry spell of about 120 pulls without any 5 stars… but then I pulled a Vivica day before yesterday…my overall percentage is 4.3% of 5 stars from a total of around 350 pulls. :slight_smile:

Click here for my TC20 tracking data, if anyone is interested.

2 Likes

@Scarecrow can you explain your methodology from post 12? I don’t understand it. Thanks

Same ridiculous results here, maybe even worse lol.
Arround 150 pulls, 0 x 5* hero.
Already gave up on going two TC20, since it aint giving anything.
Imo its totally broken, with the clean idea - if you want any 5*, go buy some with yours gems.
Well thats what it is in this game.

I disagree. It does eventually give you 5* heroes. I have been running 2 TC20 for the last 15 months and have pulled a total of 19 5* heroes. Too bad there have been lots of duplicates and for whatever reason more darks than anything else

From my experience it is very different for everyone and those differences can be majorly Hugh.

For me I ran it for 24hrs a day for 6 months none stop and only got 2 five star heroes, I gave up on tc20 over year ago as I got sick of constantly feeding duplicate 3* to each other when tc11 gave me around 20 feeders in those same 2 days , I get better results from summons and I save 100 recruits every 2 days which are more needed for feeding.

On the otherhand though my misses (and I say MY MISSES because I have seen it with my own eyes) and others (not all) but some in my alliance (which we have been together for a couple of years now) , will get a five star anywhere from once a week to 1 every 2 weeks without fail.

Although I don’t to much think of his theory carrying any real weight as it would need to be shown/recorded and posted for proof before I started wasting my resources on tc20, everyone is allowed to their own beliefs in what they feel works for them, no harm in that at all. Good on him if it is working that way, just show proof that it is, that’s all. Plus if it did work that way even 50% of the time he would five stars by the hundreds by now.
Personally I have currently have about 50 fives stars and over the last year feed around another 30nto themselves (yes this includes hotm) because I don’t see the point of storing more than 2 of each at the moment as at least 1 of each is still untouched and the amount of mats I need at the rate they drop will take me a couple of years to get so waste gems on extra hero storage for nothing.

But having said that!
A couple in my alliance do run 2 tc20 and both start and collect them at the same time (without going into the second thing process of cause) and from what they keep saying they pull from both training camps, we found them to bring up mostly duplicates meaning both training camps summoned the same hero much more often than not when it came to 3* s, it would bring up 2 four stars but never the same one but never 2 five stars.

So basically it’s all pretty much a luck of the draw. No 1 player can tell you it’s good or great without another telling you the complete opposite telling you it’s worthless.

It’s no different to the normal summons where one will spend 500 bucks on so many 10 and 30 pulls for hundreds of heroes and get nothing but 3 stars and then a player like myself will come along and pull a 5 star on the very first single summons using a FREE EHT (epic token) or free coins, which has happen quite often.

The thing about randomness is that is no different than one’s own mind running wild into theories and dreams, there totally unpredictable and most definitely never the same for 2 people.

Good Luck

1 Like

My question is: Is collecting a single hero from TC20 10 times the same as collecting 10 heroes all at once? I’ve heard that people have had better luck when collection like 10-20 heroes from TC at once rather than pulling one every two days.

It’s the same yes.

I tested it using my beta account (per quite below)

The tldr is that trainings are determined at the time of COMPLETION not at the time of COLLECTION.

4 Likes

Huh. Interesting.

I kinda thought they were determined at the time of collection. If they are in fact determined at the time of training completion, that means that any time I feed a TC20, I have to “guess” where my RNG wheel is going to land 48 hours after the fact… in which case

3x4bx5

2 Likes

I does make some sense as all your really doing is collecting an already waiting trained hero.

1 Like

Thanks for this experiment! I understood the first part but I don’t think I fully understand the second part of the experiment. What exactly do you mean when you are saying you are debunking “trainings are prepared in advanced”. Basically what exactly is the 2nd table showing?

Also, does this mean that if two trainings are started and completed exactly at the same time, they they will yield the exact same results? Like for example if I had two accounts and two phones, then I hit train TC20 on both accounts at the exact same time, will they yield the same exact hero?

Is it true, I didn’t find any difference in case of other TC levels

My fellow player got no 5* heroes from TC20 for a year and quit the game recently. He ran 1 TC20, by the way.

There’s way too much RNG stuff in this game.
SG could have made some certain things in this game to prevent deadly frustration. A lot of great ideas about these have been posted here for a few years but none of them were accepted. Great job, SG!

1 Like

It is all RNG. In my first 20 summons I got 3 5 star heroes from TC20. But then since November 15, I had 2 TC20’s running non-stop and hadn’t got a single 5* since then, which is approximately 150 summons.

No. What I mean is that people say that as soon as something starts training, RNG has it worked out… Same with summons. People say that you have a preprepared or preprogrammed list of heroes you’ll summon/ train…

The second experiment was to disprove that.

Ah i see. So if the result is determined at the time of training completion, does that mean the finishing time is somehow input into the RNG? So theoretically if on two accounts, one started (and therefore will finish) training at the exact same time, they would yield the same results?

No. What I mean is that when the timer clicks down to 0 for that training, the algorithm grabs the dice, rolls and then stores that result till you collect them.

Every training has its own “roll” and its own “result”

2 Likes