TBD: Part Deux - Space for active players

We’ve had a few more awesome people join, like @DocBrown and @CommanderG and Queen V - can’t miss the opportunity to bump this ad.

There is still room for more active people who…

• use their titan / war flags and
  • will make the team even better.

Is that you?

Reply here or get in contact with @Yates1876 - see OP :grin:.

3 Likes

We have had some new additions this week, and looking for a few more good people to add to our ranks. Hitting 9* titans, 23-5 war record. Come check us out!

3 Likes

Still some spaces available in TBD - we’ve won more wars, bashed more titans into submission, and we keep getting stronger! If that sounds like fun to you then send us a message!

4 Likes

Just joined a few days ago, very welcoming and great chatting. We have some good laughs.

Anyone looking needs to check this group out!

See OP or contact @Yates1876

5 Likes

Yes, Yes Yes there’s still room for more. Currently hitting 9* titans, war record 25:6.

Reply here or get in contact with Yates - see OP.

3 Likes

26-6 :slight_smile: !!

3 Likes

Now tackling 10* titans and looking for more people to help us bash them!

3 Likes

Just a gentle bump to the top…

3 Likes

Bump…20 characters.

1 Like

If you’re looking for good teamwork, we’re it. Since I’ve been here, every war flag used win or lose. Very chatty, helpful, fun stuff, ribbing each other a bit every now and then. Lots of experience players to draw wisdom from. It’s a commitment to the alliance getting better as a team is what I was looking for and found it.

5 Likes

Glad you’re with us WD @Witchdoctor and enjoying your new home :heart:

3 Likes

I was just telling @Sarah2 this afternoon that I am super happy with the way our group has shaped up. I could easily see playing out the rest of my E&P days with this group.

@Kalis, @Witchdoctor, @princess1, @DocBrown…and anyone else on the forum that I may have missed.

4 Likes

Hey we won another war!

3 Likes

Adding one or two more to our team in the next few days. Just killed a 9* titan in about 5 1/2 hours today. We are on the cusp of stringing 10*s. Hit me up if you are looking for a home.

4 Likes

More like decimated!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings