TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

Hi there…I am beginning to look for a new alliance myself since I have been in my current alliance for 14 months but I don’t see the growth as a team. Can I ask what is the primary language for the alliance? I would like to make an alliance decision after the current mythical titan has passed? Do you all have a coordinated war strategy or require a certain color tanks during war? I want to make sure I ask all questions before committing but I play everyday, use all war flags and exhaust all available titan flags 100% of the time. I am currently level 50 with my defense team at 4627HP with 2450 trophies. Please let me know since I have a high degree of interest based off the description of your alliance.

Thanks in advance…

3 Likes

@Bwallinski - everyone speaks english. We also have a coordinated war effort and tank color. You sound like you are in a good spot and would mesh well with our group. If you want to send me a friend request on discord, I can invite you to our server and you can get to know some people and you can read over the alliance guidelines and ask any questions you think of.

1 Like

@Yates1876 - discord request has been sent. :grinning:

You made a wise choice. I know several of the players in there and they are tremendous teammates.

4 Likes

Awwwww! It takes one to know one C2 :heart:.

A bump to celebrate we hit 29/30 tonight. Need one more good person to hit 30 teammates!

1 Like

Just like that… Now 30 :thinking:

2 Likes

We won our first war as 30/30. If you are looking for a place, I would love to talk. We have one or two just visiting for a while, so we will eventually have room.

We also cracked into the top thousand! Currently ranked 789:

2 Likes

Congratulations indeed! :confetti_ball::tada::partying_face:

2 Likes

Good to be part of this growing team!! :grin: :muscle:

2 Likes

Another war win, strategy and teamwork :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

One spot now open, join TBD to kill 12*s, win wars and have a great team with no jerks

3 Likes

Just a gentle bumpity bump bump bump… Still looking for #30 :thinking:

2 Likes

Woohoo! Great Job!! So glad to see this happening for you!

2 Likes

Bump:)

20 characters

1 Like

If you’re not warring, you’d be welcome to watch from the bleechers. :wink: Current titan…

Are you the one to take the last spot on the team?! Reply here or get in contact with @Yates1876. Contact details given at the beginning.

2 Likes

Bumpity bumpity boo!

A space has opened up in TBD for an active player. We’re currently tackling 12* titans and are just about to start a new war chest, so a great time to come and join us! Must commit to hitting titans and use all 6 war flags. We’re a friendly group with members from all over the world. If you’re interested contact me or @Yates1876 :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If you’re looking for a positive change, and tired of having war flags not used. You’ve come to the right place. :blush:

4 Likes

We still have 1 space open in our awesome alliance. Come and check us out!

3 Likes