TBD: Part Deux - Recruiting

20 bumpers for this post

2 Likes

Bumping up the list. (hello, reader)

1 Like

With the last MT our alliance TBD has been extremely close to the top 1000 alliances (with 22 players), so with just one active player more we’ll be probably there! If you want to be this active player, you are most wellcome :raising_hand_woman:

4 Likes

There’s still room for a few more…
Just mention how great Noor or Salmon Loki are :wink:.

3 Likes

Having the great @Sarah2 posting in our recruitment thread has encouraged 2 new members! There’s still 4 more spots open so if you like to hit 12* titans (13* rare) and using all your war flags, come and check us out!

2 Likes

We just lost our last AW… :thinking: but hey, we are still winning more often than loosing, so now it would probably be a good moment to join TBD:Part Deux :wink:

3 Likes

Hi there. Currently a Co-leader in a very casual alliance. Part of a recent merger. Really nice people but I’m tired of no shows and they’ve been together for years so not going to change.

Lvl 79, 25+ lvl troops and 50 5* maxed. Very active. Simply looking for a new home, no drama with active players. Not too much to ask right? Lol

4 Likes

I highly recommend checking out TBD. Great, active alliance; amazing discord server. First alliance that really felt like home to me. Fantastic group of people :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Great, thanks. Hope to hear from them soon. :blush:

4 Likes

@Macaque1902 @JaR82 If no one minds, I could probably get you an invite to the discord server, which I’m still a part of (former co-lead).

4 Likes

Hi @Fledger ! It does sound like we’re a good fit. That’s exactly the situation I was in when I made the move last year.

Yes, @Control_Freq is spot on, if you have discord we can add you to the server to have a look around or if you want to pop over and say hi straight away just knock on the door. Looking forward to seeing you.

4 Likes

…and then there were 3 spots :innocent:.

4 Likes

And now there are only 3 slots

:green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle::green_heart::turtle:

3 Likes

…and this war is a completely different story. @Fledger’s defense already ate 9 flags - to defeat once :exploding_head:. Join to find out more :innocent:.

6 Likes

Awesome job, @Fledger! Way to make an entrance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you looking for an Alliance that uses all war flags???

Only 3 spots left.

You better Rush…

6 Likes

I replied on another thread that I started about looking for a new alliance. Lvl 75, diamond, use all flags! Let me know when I can join. In game name 7NT

7 Likes

Just knock… There’s space for you :thinking:

1 Like

Lol… I think you’ve already joined … I should have read your post properly.

And then there were just two spaces :grin:.

3 Likes

Update…
Just room for one. Is it you? :thinking:
What are you waiting for? Get in touch. You’re welcome in advance :wink:.

2 Likes