TBD: Part Deux - Recruiting

Are you a casual but competitive player? Do you like bashing 12-13* titans? Do you use all your war flags and like your team mates to do the same? Do you enjoy getting good loot tiers from Mythic titans and alliance quests? Are you looking for lovely, supportive alliance buddies?

If you answered yes to all of the above then come and check us out at TBD. We are a casual but competitive alliance with daily active players and we’re looking for new people to join our ranks. No crazy roster or strategy requirements, just balanced gameplay that doesn’t interfere with real life (unless you want it to!). Feel free to pop along in game (quote forum ad) or contact me on Discord: Macaque1902#2219

Not sure if you’re ready to make the jump? Contact me on Discord and we’ll happily add you to our server where you can get to know us :blush:

5 Likes

Hi, Are you still looking. decided to leave my alliance as the leader has gone a bit bonkers. Might be able to bring someone else with me who is a stronger hitter.
I am level 84, but not too many special heroes, based in UK and always use my war attacks,
35 fully maxed 5 star heroes.
If not with you do you have any recommendations?
Thanks

5 Likes

Hi @dunc whats ur in game name. Feel free to pop over and join. There are pleanty of people around to let u in

3 Likes

It would be great to see you in our alliance @dunc :slightly_smiling_face:

Just jump in with your friend or contact our leader @Macaque1902

There is always one of us online :slightly_smiling_face:

:green_heart::turtle:

2 Likes

Thanks its Dunc in the game, will be tomorrow if thats ok, as its Friday and out.
Thanks again

2 Likes

Enjoy your Friday :slightly_smiling_face:

See you and your friend tomorrow hopefully

3 Likes

You are more than welcome @dunc I’m uk too and we have a few others. Nice mixture of international players so there’s nearly always someone around :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@dunc it seems you might have joined us last year and then left us midwar with unused war flags. Eagle eyed alliance members have flagged this to me. So I’m sorry but we won’t be able to accept you. Apologies if this is another player with your name, but we won’t take the risk of being caught out again. Good luck in your search.

1 Like

Ok, That’s a shame.
I did briefly join an alliance last year, but certainly didn’t leave during a war. I respect your decision and will look elsewhere.
All the very best

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Impossible krazy kats

Are you a casual but competitive player? Do you like bashing 12-13* titans? Do you use all your war flags and like your team mates to do the same? Do you enjoy getting good loot tiers from Mythic titans and alliance quests? Are you looking for lovely, supportive alliance buddies?

If you answered yes to all of the above then come and check us out at TBD. We are a casual but competitive alliance with daily active players and we’re looking for new people to join our ranks. No crazy roster or strategy requirements, just balanced gameplay that doesn’t interfere with real life (unless you want it to!). Feel free to pop along in game (quote forum ad) or contact me on Discord: Macaque1902#2219

Not sure if you’re ready to make the jump? Contact me on Discord and we’ll happily add you to our server where you can get to know us :blush:

I just got set up on Discord and have sent you a friend request @Shere#5788

1 Like

Have sent you a message @Shere. Look forward to talking to you!

1 Like

TBD still has some spaces available. Come and check us out after weekend war!

1 Like

A few of our friends have gone for a wander or are taking a break from the game so we have spaces available in TBD.

All war flags used, simple strategies, coordinated tanks. Dead titans. Good people! Come check us out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bumping our ad - spaces available in our alliance. Currently room for 5

3 Likes

Still some spaces at TBD. Come and join us if you like to hit titans and use all your war flags!

2 Likes

If you still love Noor join tbd

6 Likes

Even if you don’t come check us out!

4 Likes

Our favourite Robin has returned to the nest but there’s still room for more! Dead titans, all war flags used, simple war strategy, great team mates. If you’re looking for a new home, come check us out :slight_smile:

3 Likes