TBD: Part Deux - Recruiting

One spot filled, 2 spots still open. Come and join us!

2 Likes

We have just said goodbye to some long serving friends who have retired from the game. That means we have 4 spaces to fill in our fantastic alliance!

About us: Simple war strategy with all flags used (can opt out), top 1k finishes in Mythic Titan and alliance event, chain 12* titans and kill all 13* rares. Some rules, but nothing more than common sense/courtesy. Active discord server for members that like to discuss the intricacies of the game etc. We’re a real team full of friendly people from around the globe that look out for each other, chat, and share knowledge.

If this is what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on discord: @macaque1902#2219 or my co-lead @Witchdoctor: (@)witch doctor#6376

2 Likes

@Macaque1902 - you might want to fix Witchdoctor’s ‘address’ at the bottom… don’t think it is quite right. Best of luck with recruitment!

1 Like

Sorry @Witch it’s because he has a pesky space in his discord ID!

We have just said goodbye to some long serving friends who have retired from the game. That means we have 4 spaces to fill in our fantastic alliance!

About us: Simple war strategy with all flags used (can opt out), top 1k finishes in Mythic Titan and alliance event, chain 12* titans and kill all 13* rares. Some rules, but nothing more than common sense/courtesy. Active discord server for members that like to discuss the intricacies of the game etc. We’re a real team full of friendly people from around the globe that look out for each other, chat, and share knowledge.

If this is what you’re looking for, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me on discord: @macaque1902#2219 or my co-lead @Witchdoctor: (@)witch doctor#6376

3 Likes

Still some spaces available for active daily players that want to smash 12* titans and use all war flags!

3 Likes

Spaces still available. Get in touch if you’re interested in a team that uses all war flags and bashes 12* titans!

3 Likes

…and they’re a caring bunch, who will help you to become a better player. @Witchdoctor loves data and can advise you on different war defense set ups for the various war buffs, and TBD usually punch above their weight in alliance wars, because they are usually successful.

You’ve made a good choice if you’re looking at joining.

4 Likes

There are still spaces available in TBD: Part Deux. Come and check us out!

3 Likes

We still have spaces for active daily players in our international alliance. We’re a friendly group, killing 12* titans and 13* rares. Simple war strategy with no flags wasted. Come and check us out!

2 Likes

Unused war flags getting you down? Come join us at TBD where that won’t be an issue!

2 Likes

A bump for those who may have missed this awesome group :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks @Saltyy :heart:

Still spaces available :slight_smile:

We currently have 5 spaces available for active daily players. Must use all war flags and attack titans.
Come and join a great group of players from around the world!

2 Likes

One last spot open in our alliance. Come check us out!

2 Likes

Bump! New year change? We’ve just filled a war chest, come get your 100% participation! (1 spot)

Thanks to some excellent new blood, we’re now chaining 13*. Wooo!

4 Likes

@_Jinx I read your post in a couple of other recruitment threads, so sorry to read your alliance isn’t what it used to be :disappointed_relieved:. Perhaps get in contact with @Macaque1902 at TBD Part Deux. A very active and friendly group that you would enjoy being a part of.

Good luck on your E&P journey

One spot open in our friendly alliance. Now hitting 13* titans and 14* rares! Top 500 finishers in Mythic Titan. Simple war strategy with coordinated tanks. Awesome team mates, active discord server. Interested? Please contact me here or on Discord: @ Macaque1902#2219

2 Likes

Hello reader,

A little bump for our casual but committed global alliance. 3 spaces now thanks to post-clash departures.

See above for the pertinent details. See you soon!

Thanks for checking us out.

1 Like

Depending on our war result I might be getting in touch tomorrow.

Need 4 points to open the chest. Then hopefully moving on.

2 Likes