TBD: Part Deux - Please read current messages

Me… A total fruit salad :kiwi_fruit::apple::orange_circle::strawberry::banana:

2 Likes

Better than a fruit cake :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

1,000,000% amen :angel:.

Haha…I know I started that, but you better be careful, or I will get Guvnor up in here HAHA!

1 Like

Guvnor? Kaffy? Oh that would be funny - I’m thinking they’d go fruit salad too :thinking:

They will most likely post a big “0” and leave… :rofl:

Btw, on a more serious note. This seems like an amazing and fun-filled alliance @Yates1876. All the best. May RNG be with you all and Happy Gaming. And with that I will take my leave. Apolologies for the off-topic posts. :vulcan_salute: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks Pirate King! Much appreciated! I hear you guys have a good place too.

2 Likes

And no apology needed at all.

1 Like

I heard the same thing :thinking::angel:.

2 Likes

:+1:I thought it was a pretty accurate description :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Awesome alliance looking for dedicated players - if you like to bash titans, use all 6 war flags and want to meet good people, come and check us out. We’re the small package good things come in!

2 Likes

Bump bump bumpity bump

1 Like

On a scale of Marjana to Margaret, how dodgy is the said Kiwi? :grin:

1 Like

Hmmm I’m going to say Marj (but you and I both know I actually mean Margaret… :wink:)

3 Likes

Hmmm… you “dodged” that question pretty well :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hey now, Margaret is super awesome after rebalancing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. I wish I could say the same about Vela :sob:.

Oops back on topic…
If you’re looking for a new home reply here or get in touch with @Yates1876 - contact details above.

3 Likes

Just 30 mins into this 6* Titan, and we haven’t even all hit yet. We will be hitting 7*s soon with just the eight of us. Come help us push it out to 9s/10s.

2 Likes

Update…BOOM! Dead titan. With 14 hours to spare…

No need to worry about titan hits or war flags being used here. If you are looking for a solid, consistent, daily, active small group of players, you won’t find a better one in this game.

1 Like

We just broke 6k on the war tonight!!

At one point in time tonight, all of us (except one of our overseas friends) was online at the same time cheering each other on. It was an extremely fun hour. It is a great family type of atmosphere, and we would love to add a few more to our group.

1 Like

Also, the 8 of us are hitting 7* titans. With a few people, I am sure we could hit 9/10.

1 Like