TBD: Part Deux - Recruiting

Our old thread has been taken out to pasture and we’re opening up this new one. New look, same great taste!

We are an active, friendly alliance, comprised of several veterans, focused on growing as players and as a team and we cover different time zones too.

Who we are:

• Active, daily players
  • We get along with each other and like to chat
  • Use all war flags and a simple war strategy
  • Work as a team to defeat titans, current 12* cap

Reach out to us on Line:
kungfu_ferret
cemeteryseeds

Or on Discord:
Macaque1902#2219
Jiker#6758

Look forward to hearing from you.

7 Likes

Here’s a link to the former thread - lots of history there.

Nice job on the redecoration @Kalis.

6 Likes

Wednesday wars, love it or leave it? Anyone post zeroes in yours? Leave 3 flags? Not here. Full participation is a way of life.

We’ve got room for one lucky new member and if you act quick enough and win the titan pass competition you get to pick my avatar until Monday morning!

Do you want to enjoy the game again and no longer be frustrated? We’ve got you covered… seriously.

4 Likes

I joined a few weeks ago and can confirm that this is an proactive but chilled alliance.
I am very happy here. And Noor is the best hero.

4 Likes

Any mentions of Noor or Jade while knocking on the door gives priority.

Ultra secret password of “Salmon Loki” will open up the backdoor where you can tour our beer cellar and sample all the finest meats and cheeses we have to offer.

2 Likes

And boy do they have a sense of humour… :joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

Noor and jade will soon be swept aside by the triumphant return of the Salmon

2 Likes

A new member is on his way to us after getting fed up of unused flags in war. Sound familiar? Come and check us out! Two more spots open in this friendly alliance. All war flags used, 12* titan cap.

3 Likes

Wow, look at that score!

Screenshot_20210603-070120

Still looking for two like minded members. Grab your friend and jump on over!

5 Likes

Bump bump bump!

2 spots open in this friendly and fun alliance. Contact me or Kalis if you’d like to know more or pop by for a visit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

War, over and done with. Was that the last straw? Did your alliance mates not use every flag - again?

TBD has you covered. See OP for details on how to get in direct contact with @Macaque1902 and myself.

You alliance doesn’t have to be that frustrating, the boards and summons do that enough to us! :joy:

At the end of the month we’re switching to uniform teams for war. Seems effective to remain at the top of the charts, so we’re thinking:

Salmon, Mitsuko, Theobald, Ursena, Chameleon
The dream sequence.

Also, make sure you have a maxed Jade and Noor, just in case we need to make a quick switcheroo.

Now recruiting - need 2. Legit group of humans in here.

2 Likes

Yeah, Nah! :joy::rofl: You’ll be ok if you have neither - A sense of humour a must :wink:

1 Like

You’re paying for all my summons then! :joy:

No crazy roster requirements in TBD, just good people enjoying the game and trying to improve together. Sound good? Get in touch!

3 Likes

We’ve recently added 2 great new additions to our ranks so we’re currently full. Do still get in touch though if you’re interested in joining us - it’s inevitable that new spaces will arise so our wait list is now open

3 Likes

Our resident recluse if flapping her butterfly wings back home, so after war we have one spot open!

Strike while the iron is hot my friends, don’t let this opportunity go to waste.

See OP for contact details for @Macaque1902 and myself.

1 Like

I wonder who you’re referring to? :thinking:

If you are looking for an encouraging, friendly and knowledgeable alliance - you’ve found it. Don’t just take my word for it, get in contact with @Kalis or @Macaque1902, or reply below - you won’t regret it!

3 Likes

We can accommodate 2 new recruits to our ranks. If a fun-loving, well-balanced alliance full of good people sounds good to you, get in touch with us. 12* titan cap, war optional, simple war strategy and use all 6 flags if opted in. No crazy roster requirements, big hitters and clean up crew welcome. See OP for contact details :grinning:

3 Likes

As a comparatively recent recruit (a whole war cycle has come and gone and I’m very happy) I approve this message.

Edit: how can I not have mentioned our excellent war record and the fact that even at level 65 I’ve learnt loads!

3 Likes

65~29 phenomenal war record!
Capping 12* titans daily!

What else do you need?
Friendly :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Chatty :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
International :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
Helpful :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
No pressure :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:
War Plan :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark:

All the boxes checked, join up with op

4 Likes