:quetion: Tay mistake)

Does a Talent improve the hero’s role?

For me, it is situational.

I like Rogue Scarlett 4*+15 because her job is to keep Wu Kong alive in the Wu Kong Cascade squad and increase match/ board/ physical damage ( she is a red 4* glass cannon ). The Evade skill improves her usefulness in that role.

Fighter Boldtusk 4*+15 is handy because if he Revives you can use a Miracle scroll to revive the team then a mana item to heal them.

Cleric Rigard 4*+15, with his 42% heal and cleanse, is handy against anti-special skill, and anti-mana, heroes like Proteus, Hansel, Li Xiu, etc. which helps him keep Wu Kong alive.

Druid Melendor 4*+15 is nice since Melendor is a green 4* glass cannon ( see Scarlett above ) minions act as bonus HP when Rigard heals him from the damage that created the thorn minions.

Monk Wu Kong 4*+15 helps him resist anti-mana specials like Little John, Proteus, etc.

Sorcerer Ameonna 4*+15 is a nice bonus since she is anti-reflect damage, so Delay increases the damage window for the rest of the team before the enemy’s reflect damage buff reapplies.

Top 3

Of the ones I have seen so far, Cleric Rigard 4*+15, Rogue Scarlett 4*+15, Sorcerer Ameonna 4*+15.

Honorable mention ( I do not have her ) to Fighter Delilah 5*+15.

6 Likes