Tavern of Legends feedback and improvements

This was a great concept with roster exhaustion. I feel like this event was uniquely challenging in the middle stages. The slow mana charging nature of the bosses make certain mana reduction heroes extremely powerful here. Having played for 2 plus years, going into this without researching, I feel like next month I could easily complete this event even over the same difficulty range spread out over fifteen stages. There might be room for expansion here.

Now for the summons. Iā€™m going against the seemingly mainstream opinion here and would like to suggest these odds are fine as they are. The mark that is being missed here is the gem cost for the summons as well as the number of legends coins to summon. Iā€™d suggest enabling a single 10 pull for 1000 gems and a single 30 pull for 2400 gems, after that, go to current costs. Also maybe 50 legends coins to pull a hero, the reward does seem kinda lackluster.

If you enabled 2 really gem efficient pulls like this a month, from a marketing standpoint, you could see an expansion and growth on deal revenue as the C2P base grows. This is also extremely friendly to new and developing players that need S1 heroes more.

Lastly, if you were to consider a 4* HOTM type hero, this might be the platform to make such a hero available in.

Overall, where this delivers is that it is uniquely challenging and enjoyable. Where it could improve would be in increasing the number of pulls at a good deal.

Thanks!

A post was merged into an existing topic: :beers: [May 22, 2020] Tavern of Legends Event ā€“ FAQ & Team Discussion

A vote has been moved.