Tanks reappear after being defeated with gems while under elemental healing kink

I dont have any recorded evidence of this (yet), but twice now today I have defeated Onatel tank with gems and at the end of the turn she reappears and fires her special off. I will add a recording of this when I can, but just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing it

Version 26 added an animation when Onatel gains Mana from stealing that looks a little like the animation for when an enemy dies.

It’s sort of a white swirl that obscures her momentarily.

Is it possible that’s what you saw?

1 Like

Yes. I noticed that animation later in the day today and suspected that might be the case. It’s very possible I had her near death and saw the animation and assumed she died

1 Like

It’s definitely easy to confuse the animation for her dying when she’s near death and you think you might have finished her off.

Sounds like that is indeed what it was — but if you see something else, where she’s dying and reappearing, or disappearing unexpectedly, definitely update this or report a new bug.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.