TALONS of FROST โ„ - 29/30 - 11* titans - Discord Requirement

Active players wanted for international alliance group!
:united_arab_emirates: :belgium: :australia: :canada: :uk: :croatia: :greece: :ireland: :sweden: :us: :de: :netherlands: :poland:

:snowflake: TALONS OF FROST
29/30 members | Level 30+ | 10*/11* titans

The Talons family is seeking players who are active and want to grow in a three-alliance environment offering a place to develop along with an opportunity to advance. If you are an engaged, active Empires and Puzzles player looking for a good long term opportunity, please consider joining us!

We have all sorts of nationalities in our groups and have very welcoming, friendly players. We maintain a single discord for alliances in the family for reference material and links, discussions and advice/reminders/graphics for game events, war and titan hit history, etc. We do require discord. Language is English. Please consider our alliance group and reach out or reply here!

Excited but not levelled enough? Want to try out the family? Are we full and you just canโ€™t wait until thereโ€™s an opening? Please consider our sister alliance Talons of Wildwood or our chill alliance Talons of Thunder!

Good group of players with active in-game chat and discord!

still looking for players!

Weโ€™re still smashing titans and taking names, and always looking for more talons to enjoy the feast!

Come be a Frostie! We are still recruiting!

Join any Talons Family Flame Frost or wildwood I really mean this you will never be disappointed you did, we have great leaders who help you any time you need help to grow stronger, to learn game better, we are all a family in Talons, they have help me so much in my game I would of never been at were I am in now in my game I never been so happy in any Alliance them I am now come join

1 Like

Thanks, Raymac! Yes, we are still growing - 26/40 in Talons of Frost! Come join while thereโ€™s room!

Updated member count and progression into 11* titans! Come join us!

Update that weโ€™re full with a waiting list for the moment!

Please consider our sister alliance, Talons of Wildwood!

After people shifting around our alliance family, we have 2 spots available! Come join us!

Ooops - full again For the moment! Checkout Talons of Wildwood in the meantime!

Had some movement around and two spots have opened up! Come check us out!

We continue to rise - taking down 12* rare titan today - come be a Frostie!

Frost frost be a frost!

We have an opening for one ATM, with a few more openings in the Talon Family. We also now have a casual alliance, Talons of Thunder!

We have one opening - come join the Frost!

Limit breakers, new quests, and real life has shifted some people around, but Talons of Frost is still killinโ€™ titans and winninโ€™ wars! Come be a Frostie!

Talons have grown and we now have a 5th alliance - Talons of Sol is now open for the casual/beginner who is looking to get started! Talons of Frost and other Talon alliances are still accepting members! Let us know; learn and grow with the Talons!

Only one spot left in Talons of Frost, but more spots available across the Talon family!