TALONS OF FROST ❄ --- 25/30 --- 10* titans --- join us!

what level are you? if you are under level 25 search for “talons of wildwood” and join and if you are over level 25 search for “talons of frost” and join.

and those two alliances are open at this time so no invite necessary :slight_smile: and if you start in wildwood you can advance to frost when you develop.

alliance numbers updated

Alliance numbers updated

alliance numbers updated

Alliance numbers updated

Have been with the Talons (Frost) for 5 months now, can honestly say my game has come on leaps and bounds. Great information sharing in discord, lots of help in gameplay and tactics, ascending heroes, you name it. Can really recommend these alliances to players at all stages in the game. Come check us out if you want a fun alliance where members help each other out, use every flag and have fun doing it

1 Like

alliance numbers updated

Alliance numbers updated

alliance numbers updated

Alliance numbers updated

Alliance numbers updated

Alliance numbers updated

alliance numbers and recruitment updated

alliance numbers updated to 25

Alliance info updated

alliance numbers updated

Helllooo!!! I am Tilly and you should come join my wonderful beasties!!! Talons of Frost is a great team of some ahhhmazing people! We have so much to offer players at all levels and you will not regret making the jump to our crazy family.

Management has shifted! See the current thread:

1 Like

Come join this ahhhmazing team of beasties!!! You will not regret it I assure you!

Cookie Settings