TALONS OF FLAME 🔥 --- 28/30 --- 12*+ titans --- join us!

Active players wanted for international alliance group!
:united_arab_emirates: :belgium: :australia: :canada: :uk: :croatia: :greece: :ireland: :sweden: :us: :de: :netherlands: :poland:

:fire: : TALONS OF FLAME
28/30 members | Level 60+ | 12*+ titans

The Talons family is seeking players who are active and want to grow in a three-alliance environment offering a place to develop along with an opportunity to advance. If you are an engaged, active Empires and Puzzles player looking for a good long term opportunity, please consider joining us!

We have all sorts of nationalities in our groups and have very welcoming, friendly players. We maintain a single discord for alliances in the family for reference material and links, discussions and advice, reminders, and graphics for game events, war and titan hit history, etc. We do require discord. Language is English. Please consider our alliance group and reach out or reply here! discord: rigersa#5200

2 Likes

alliance numbers updated

info updated on alliance

info updated and bumping

alliance numbers updated

Alliance number updated

alliance number updated

Come be a part of this ahhhmazing team of beasties!

Alliance numbers updated

Posted new alliance numbers

Well hellllllooo!!! I am Tilly the founder and original leader of Talons of Flame. 914 days ago I re-named us and promised to do my very best to take us above and beyond what our training alliance was at that time 14/30 members. I then found @Rigersa and he joined my leadership team and he is now the leader there, but we have grown in leaps and bounds in this 914 days of Flame!! We have members that have been with me since day 1 and our turnover is rare because we are that good :grinning: Now we have Talons of Frost 208 days and going strong!!! We have since moved on to create our training alliance (and a place for our beasties to rest when RL gets a little too hectic) Talons of Wildwood. I am so proud of all of my Talons!!! I am honored to be a part of such an amazing group of people and awesome team! Please consider joining us we have so many options for you to grow and also enjoy yourself.

Alliance number updated!

alliances number updated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.