:quetion: Tay mistake)

TC20 heroeHY?

also a

Summary

poll (only 3 votesSartana, Kashhrek, Kiril**
[/poll]fff

Enjoy! :yum:

1 Like
  1. fighter. Because in almost two years we had only two? heroes with ability to revive themself and or others.
  2. sorcerer: because I got no good mana controler
  3. Druid: #1 and #2 combines as I got only deliah and heroes with minions are quite rare
2 Likes

Barbarian

I already enchanced Gormek my good fat shield boy, His new bleed thing is great with the def reduce tbh.

Monk cause I have mostly monks and I am a Monk in real life xD
But seriously I like Darke and Wu will go with them.

Ranger cause Imagin Lianna hits Aegir and avoide all his buffs and killed him … SWEET

Edit: I deleted few posts to keep the OP on point. Sorry for many off topic posts.

2 Likes

Does a Talent improve the hero’s role?

For me, it is situational.

I like Rogue Scarlett 4*+15 because her job is to keep Wu Kong alive in the Wu Kong Cascade squad and increase match/ board/ physical damage ( she is a red 4* glass cannon ). The Evade skill improves her usefulness in that role.

Fighter Boldtusk 4*+15 is handy because if he Revives you can use a Miracle scroll to revive the team then a mana item to heal them.

Cleric Rigard 4*+15, with his 42% heal and cleanse, is handy against anti-special skill, and anti-mana, heroes like Proteus, Hansel, Li Xiu, etc. which helps him keep Wu Kong alive.

Druid Melendor 4*+15 is nice since Melendor is a green 4* glass cannon ( see Scarlett above ) minions act as bonus HP when Rigard heals him from the damage that created the thorn minions.

Monk Wu Kong 4*+15 helps him resist anti-mana specials like Little John, Proteus, etc.

Sorcerer Ameonna 4*+15 is a nice bonus since she is anti-reflect damage, so Delay increases the damage window for the rest of the team before the enemy’s reflect damage buff reapplies.

Top 3

Of the ones I have seen so far, Cleric Rigard 4*+15, Rogue Scarlett 4*+15, Sorcerer Ameonna 4*+15.

Honorable mention ( I do not have her ) to Fighter Delilah 5*+15.

6 Likes

My input:

Barbarian Cleric Druid Fighter Monk Paladin Ranger Rogue Sorcerer Wizard
yes no yes(2) no no yes(3) yes yes-no yes yes(1)
Obakan - Horghall - - Richard Lianna Marjana Quintus Sartana
Gormek - Caedmon - - Sonya Tiburtus Kelile Sabina Kiril

And my top 3 (4 :smile:) : Wizard - Druid - Paladin - Sorcerer

1 Like

You should remove Ameonna from Sorcerer’s list :slight_smile:

1 Like

You are right…
But 5 minutes have passed and I cant edit the poll no more… mea culpa :confused:

1 Like

Why Tiburtus is a Ranger !

you asked this before :smile: why not barbarian like other ramming pulverizers’ gormek and grimm

same: too many 4* barbarians and few 4* rangers :wink:

Buddy is also a ranger. But at least he’s throwing something…

1 Like

He aint tc20, he’s a santa jolly midget

I know he’s not TC20, but he seems just as out of place in his rangerdom as Tibby :slight_smile:

But staying on topic, I have my first emblems to BT and Grimm. They may be redistributed later, but I liked BT for the same reason Gryphonknight mentions. And Rigard will definitely get my cleric emblems.

2 Likes

well. he isnt the only one missplaced. i understand you.
I have the guy so im ok with it. im more pro ranger than barabarian

It is very disappointing that there is no SING talent.
I wish my heroes can sing so I can overcome my American Idol complex.

grimm looks kind of scary… he was the one that hunted monsters in a movie series
BT - bold tusk… in WoW and movies he is a fighter… the orc fighter…

anyway… this feature was developed on top of what they already had… so, what we see is what we get…

1 Like

I would like to see Thorne minions that has special move called Icepick Starters.

1 Like

One little mistake my friend: TC20 Sorcerer-Ameonna :smile:
Or you know more than everyome else :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i was already trashed > :quetion: Tay mistake) - #7 by _John_Doe

already appologized

main post is already updated.

(ignore Ameona - atlantis - my mistake :stuck_out_tongue: )

i will add it in the title aswell.

but ty. 2xtrashed :wink:

3 Likes

My first move if i had one to chose would be hit points on wu kong. Because he is the most used character of me right after boldtusk for his atk buff on titans

3 Likes

If i had to choose only 3 and consider the sinergy between hero and class, it would be:

1. Isarnia (wizard)
  2. Lianna (ranger)
  3. Joon (monk)

But as i take Wu kong almost everywhere and i don’t have Tarlak, i use my monk emblem first on him for sure.

4 Likes