Talent tree cost totally broken in favor for 4*?

I would like to get some feedback from the developers if possible on the fact that more then a few players in diamond league/ lesser extent Platinum started using “super charged 4* hero’s” instead of their 5* legendary hero’s.
Now you might say huuh?

But with the current massive Gap in emblem cost between 4* and 5* hero talent trees lots of players been able to go REALLY deep for some massive HP increase and damage+ revive etc that would cost 4-5 times as much on a 5* hero.

By doing that players are able to farm 40-50 trophy’s at a time.
My current defence team got a total of 4100+ with all maxed out 80’s with Ares, mother North, vivica, magni, Hel getting slaughtered by 4* teams 5-600 power points lower with 7-9 deep in talent trees with health of 1500+ and some truly nasty bonus specials like SABINA - healing/remove buffs AND chance to cut Mana creation by freaking 50%
That’s just one example.

So my question is this, is the talent trees working as intended or should the costs maybe be the same for all heroes?
I got the feeling talent trees are broken right now and suggested that everyone with weaker heroes then 5* in our alliance should max out their talents on 4* since it seems a way better investment then grinding/paying for 5* heroes right now.

Anyone else noticed this lately?

Just also do it… It’s great…

Ahh @Olmor, you always beat me with the links. Thank you!! I remember reading this and thinking, “well I’m maxing all my good 4* and holding off on the 5* for now”

1 Like

Ahhh… the power of a emblemed Sabby!

1 Like

Yes, might pull all my 5* talents and distribute along the 4* looks like a no brainer :smile:

If I could just get that last trap tool!!!

Spread your talents all over your roster to slowly build a deep talent bench… DTB

All good heroes to 4 and key heroes above thereafter…

1 Like

Thats what I’ve been working on, interesting reading you linked to Olmor :smiley: totally missed that thread.
Thank you and will make sure everyone in my team reads it!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.