⁉ Talent: Normal Attack or Special: Pierce: '+5% chance to bypass defensive buffs when attacking. This includes counterattacks

Ranger
Pierce: '+5% chance to bypass defensive buffs when attacking. This includes counterattacks.

Is it apllied to normal attack, special attack or both?

I was looking the same answer, any beta player can answer?

I think i’m.gonna give the embelm to jack

I’m pretty sure t applies to both. I’ve definitely seen it work on specials, and would be very surprised if it didn’t work for normal attacks as well.

1 Like

well???

20???

Lol well that went well

@littleKAF maybe can answer this question

I believe it works for both.

2 Likes

I “believe” it does as well but i can’t confirm

Where are the devs when you need them? Maybe they have been bombarded badly enough in the 1* tournament thread that they do not dare to come to the forum anymore lol

1 Like

Lol possibly but they typically leave it up to players to answer these type of things

True. Let’s hope some more experienced players can come and clarify the mystery.

1 Like

My issue is the % chance, i would have to record every single raid to capture it and by human nature, i would rather someone else do it lol

1 Like

I know for sure that it works for special skills, because I personally have seen it happening. The most recent example took place in this past trial.

I had Cyprian and he cast his counterattack special. The boss Lianna fired her special at Cyprian. I thought “Ah ha! She’s gonna kill herself! Yeah!” But nope. She bypassed counterattack and straight up killed Cyprian…

2 Likes

Special skills, yes no question but that is more noticeable than normal attacks

Sorcerer talent for example, i typically don’t even notice when it was cast until i notice 2 same mana speed heroes charge at different rates

Yes, it affects normal attacks. I’ve had Seshat’s piercing power go off just with tiles.

1 Like

Cookie Settings