Taking too long to level up

Definitely a great titan team. Kiril is great!

1 Like

My strategy is simple. I always level colour on colour. Sometimes I will give in to temptation to use a different color when I can push a heroes one level up. I run TC 4 permanently on all my training. Now and then I switch over to TC2. If I want to boost a color I use TC5-9 to produce that color. TC20 only helps if you are not working on any 5* heroes. Having the 5* heroes without the mats does not help much. Feeding to grow your army is better. A bigger army gives you more versatility in wars, raids, tournaments and quests. I will use TC20 only when I have no 5 or 4* heroes left to feed.

3 Likes

TC20 has another advantage besides producing heroes; you can use it to store food.

2 Likes

I’ve been in a rush lately to finish a few heroes, so I have been rainbow feeding. I know logically that I’m wasting food and cards, but I also know I want these heroes maxed NOW, not in three weeks, so I make the trade off.

I’m running two TC11, one TC-2, and I bounce between TC-19, TC-3, TC-1 for the last. The first three give me the most bang for buck.

Good luck to you!!

2 Likes