Tahir – 5* Fire / Red - August 2022 HOTM (Hero of the Month) -- Initial Release

Not as lucky as you, but the first EHT pull gave me Tahir :heart_eyes:

Normally i would save those for events, but something inside me whispered to me, “do it” and this is the result :slight_smile:

11 Likes

7 pulls, got Tahir, Frigg and Tyr. Can’t believe my luck. Looking forward to using Tahir with El Duque. Should be lethal.

9 Likes

8 is another number on the road…

1 Like

First pull of the month and here he is, ready and loaded. A new record really

8 Likes

I will trade all 3 of mine for arfanias

3 Likes

Here are my thoughts on Tahir!

6 Likes

That’s crazy. To see someone like this after Klaern. Gosh. But ok then!

1 Like

Is it just me or there’s something very weird with his legs (it’s a he, right?)

My analysis of Tahir…

3 Likes

Which path for tahir? All atk/def or something with more def or hp?

I would do attack & defence bcoz, Tahir starts with a 1400+ HP….which will increase as some more Heath node will come….

1 Like

What I like is the e link for this hero. To resist fiends is huge and it allows me to give fiend shield support for the rest of my reds

4 Likes

And next year with the legends 2022 family bonus, we will be able to have his element link for everyone to be immune to fiends. This will be huge!

7 Likes

Next year, paired with another 2022 family hero… the e-Link will be available to all allies of any colour

3 Likes
  • Tahir
  • Gefjon

0 voters

Who is better for this meta, in your opinion?

I can’t wait to see the “balancing” hmmm costume for Nemo

It’s gonna be a copy of Tahir with 1 other status affect

If i get Tahir i will reset my emblems from gefjon for him.

2 Likes

IF I got him… Big if… Was looking at my roster for a good pair. JF could come off the bench. No upfront damage, Tahir big hit then burn+bleed on the sides for about 800 over 2-3 turns. JF burn should finish Tahir target also. Or GM with his baby hit. What is your plan it you get lucky??

1 Like

Same thoughts here. My JF will get a lot of game play with Tahir. I don’t want Tahir to kill my targets rather take them close to death and let the bleed set in and JF soften the 3. Can add Russell to the mix and he can charge fast once JF fires up everyone.
Hopefully i get him on some free pulls.

1 Like

Definitely, it’s a strange stance for an archer in the midst of targeting