TAG YOU'RE IT! - Tag two forum buddies or you'll pull Renfeld. No tag-backs. No dupes. Run out of friends? Tag a stranger

<touches his nose>
@Elpis
@Gryphonknight
You’re it!

1 Like

Me first :grin:

Renfeld for you too :wink:

3 Likes

@MrsBCW

@gregschen

20 rens

1 Like

I figured it meant I was due for a double Rennie when I get my 2x summons from VIP tomorrow. :sob:

@RandaPandah, I’ve enjoyed reading your posts.
@wineybrit, I’m glad you’re on my team.

I’m not summoning for a while / I’d be actually happy to get Renfeld from the daily summons since that’s more feeder XP. Or…does this apply to the TC20 I’m running?

2 Likes

I should add some history about the Renfeld meme, which I think I started (or at least fed). I posted this in the beta forums last October:

3 Likes

I’ll play along :smirk:

@Lagun
@Titee

It’s been a minute, but I’m just so thankful for all of your help awhile back :grin:

4 Likes

I remember a while back reading a discussion about when the hero is determined: when summoned from TC or when made available. This would seem to prove it’s when summoned.

Drat I’m late to the party. Good thing this place is filled to the brim with awesome peoples!

@PapaHeavy
@Perilin

Renfelds for you and none for me! Aha!

3 Likes

@Rigs and @Boolz

#tagsforrenfeld

2 Likes

Hi @Jedon how are you?

3 Likes

No dupes you cheating bastard lol

5 Likes

:rofl: Awesome! I tag… @Kitten and @Halifax. No Renfelds for me please, unless they are a hearty meal! :yum:

Renfelds for you :wink:

No dupes:

3 Likes

Shoot!

20 Renfelds…No!!!

3 Likes

Can I also tag @ValiantThunder and maybe only get a few Renfelds? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wkwkwkwk… :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

@RandaPandah and @Radar1

#Tagyou’reit

4 Likes

Both of them are dupes too…

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@RandaPandah
@Titee
Both of you is always the best.
Btw Randa finally I meet Titee in War, thats awesome moment.

4 Likes

Cookie Settings