Taberna das lendas

Não consigo realizar as tarefas da taberna das lendas, da notificação de falha de Proxy repetidamente, no entanto entra em todas as outras tarefas do jogo.

1 Like

Hi @Lagertha1, welcome to the forum. Could you post an english translation for us, it will be easier to help :+1:

1 Like

Você é a Lagertha do Oceano Europa? Hahaha (:
As vezes acontece mesmo esse erro de proxy, já experienciei em titã essa falha. Você pode estar fazendo algumas coisas na seguinte ordem: limpando cachê do celular, alternando rede wi-fi/4g, reiniciando celular, reinstalando o game.
Geralmente somente as duas primeiras opções já devem ser suficientes para sanar o problema.

1 Like

First - I cannot perform the tasks of the tavern of the legends, the notification of failure of Proxy repeatedly, however it enters into all other tasks of the game.

Second - Are you Lagertha from Oceano Europa? Haha ha (:
Sometimes even this proxy error happens, I have already experienced this failure on Titan. You may be doing some things in the following order: clearing your phone’s cache, switching wi-fi / 4g network, restarting your phone, reinstalling the game.
Generally, only the first two options should be enough to solve the problem.

@Disposable didn’t you start the thread about translation stuff :wink::thinking:

3 Likes

Sim, euzinha, kkkk. Valeu Mateus, agora deu certo.

1 Like

Good effort, but I think I’ll move it to foreign language as the OP seems to be getting assistance.

2 Likes

She solved the problem, you can close this topic too. Thx

1 Like