System update forced upon me

Hi, in the middle of a quest battle the latest update was forced upon me, no option to finish battle was provided. Thus all my energy was wasted plus items spent and I have nothing to show for it. Not impressed at all.

Surely the updates can occur with some mechanism to not kill a batttle mid fight. At least it wasn’t a war fight or a titan battle.

Issue occurred 1am Australian Eastern Daylight Savings time, 25/1/2019

There was an in-game email to all players warning about the update. They said not to be in any quests or battles around the time that it was scheduled for.

2 Likes

exactly. @Garanwyn was faster than me :rofl:
Better check your letter in-box regularly. They announced it early enough.

A simple pop up in game giving a five minute warning can’t be that hard to program surely?

Mail is easily overlooked, an on screen pop up isn’t as easily missed

1 Like

Sorry but the big, fat red “1” on the Mailbox is an eyecatcher for me…
Or do you overlook summon gate and chat as well? Same optic.

Same here. I was hitting the Titan, and I was forced to update. When I could go back to game I received “0” hit credit!

Definitely not worth arguing about. It’s understandable that the OP is upset that he got kicked out of his quest. But there was an in-game warning already, so I doubt SG will do much more about this.

@AussieBen if having a pop-up would be a real improvement for you over the email, I’d encourage you to make a feature request in #ideas-feature-requests. SG really does read those, and has implemented several.

1 Like

Same…I guess reading is fundamental…lol

it is fundamental, but when I wake up first thing “I do” is check on the Titan :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.