Synergy and Theory

Hey @LurkerL, couple good synergies referenced; I’m personally a big fan of the BK & riposte one; have been using it for ages. You did however not mention the BEST option which Costume Elena who has the highest riposte amount at 155%;

From the first time I reported it to the forum:

Also, to push your reported synergy with Gullinbusti & Wilbur further there is a better application again but requires a niche hero (Mok-Arr).

Steps:

1. Fire Gullinbursti
  2. Fire Wilbur
  3. Fire Mok-Arr

Mok-arr’s attack on all allies will instantly be divvied up between all allies due to Wilbur’s damage share. This instantly results in a +20x onto Gullinbursti’s effect.

This above synergy works even better with Beserk Heroes than it does with Gullinbursti. So heroes like Black Knight, Khiona or Brienne.

Steps are the same:

1. Fire Beserk Hero
  2. Fire Wilbur
  3. Fire Mok-Arr

Again, the damage share of Wilbur will kick in and share out Mok-Arr’s attack to all allies. Then results in an instant +20x on the beserk stat (which maxes it out I’ll add)… Thus instantly giving your team the biggest possible attack boost available.

Additional note: Black Knight’s “taunt” doesn’t block this damage from Mok-Arr as his effect specifically states that the taunt only applies to ENEMY special skills.

4 Likes