Syndicate of War- Closed, thank you all

Syndicate of War is building something great and looking for members who want to be a part of it!
SoW started as a group that sought out high level play while maintaining fun. We found the best way to get there was by surrounding ourselves with those who want the same thing. We are active in Titans, Wars, Raids, and Events and look for new members who want to be active too.

What you will find at SoW:
Team oriented atmosphere
Knowledgeable and friendly members
Activity in the community and game
Competitive while maintaining fun

What we expect from eachother:
Desire for better gameplay
Positive mindset
Willing to learn and communicate
Solid core of matured heroes

Our Syndicate is currently on 10*/11* Titans, around 140,000 Alliance points, and steady in top 50! We prefer you apply with a team power of 3800 or greater and able to maintain Platinum and Diamond raid rankings, but any quality player will be considered. We keep our chat respectful and we communicate both in-game and through the Line App.

If you are excited about E&P and want to grow with us, we have a couple member spots available! We would love to have you be a part of our family.
To contact us:
Leave a message here
Message me on Line ID: 2spookd

8 Likes

Hello I’m still new to game. I would hope you guys could give me tips about the game. What I offer I’ll do my share hitting the titan when I can. I’m active and helpful. Just looking for an Alliance home.

Hi HeavenWarior! How new are you? While we’re not necessarily best suited for brand new players (we are more of mid-late game players), I don’t mind helping you get started in the right direction privately. Do you have the Line App?

No I don’t can you recommend a good active training alliance ?

It will be 3 weeks this coming Sunday since I started out. A friend of mine got me to download the game and give it a try. I started out in her Alliance but I wanted to find my way in the game. I’m looking for a active alliance I can grow in. I’m in the USA

@HeavenWarior I’ve done some information gathering for you, there are plenty of good alliances out there but I believe finding an alliance that is active in the community is the best place to start. Check these ones out and see what best fits, most will want good participation. :smile:

Toasting Time (leader Toastani)
Fallen Rage (leader mooseman)
Rainbow Bees (leader Corten44)

No affiliation with them but they seem like good people! Good luck and find us in the future!

Thank you for your help

Nice video Spooked. Hope to see you and your alliance in the top 100 soon!

1 Like

Thank you! I have to give full credit to @Wormwood. I only helped a tiny bit.

1 Like

I wanted to thank you I’m in Mossmans alliance him and his team have been very helpful.

3 Likes

It is simply not enough to join just any alliance !

I cut my merc’ng days short soon after joining forces with @2Spookd and the gang for an Alliance War… We kicked major butt. We won by a fair margin, we simply had the best strategy, excellent coordination but most importantly the right people with the right attitude towards the game… I ended up leaving after the war, but stayed in touch. We later realized that our long term vision for the game and alliance goals were aligned perfectly. So I decided to join Syndicate of War as a permanent member.

I was home !

Being one of newer members, I can tel you that there isn’t a high turnaround here. People just genuinely want to be here… We are composed of mostly mid and high level players. All willing to help one another on a daily basis. Our leadership is on another level as we coordinate superbly for titans, events, wars, etc.

Take your gaming to the next level and never be bored again. So if you have something to offer, so do we.

Don’t be shy… Contact us today !

Plus, we have an a$s kicking logo too…

This is @Wormwood and I approve this message !!!

6 Likes

We have two new spots available.
We have recently been taking down a couple 10* Titans in a row and have reached the top 100 multiple times.

@Dawnsky
Saw you were shopping around, check us out.

1 Like

We filled the two vacancies! We might have an open spot in the near future so get in contact with us.

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game for about half a year now, and I have grown so much as a player since joining this alliance. I would have to say that the most important aspect of this game is to FIND THE BEST ALLIANCE possible. I can’t stress that enough.

Before joining the Syndicate of War, I was in an alliance that was stuck fighting 7/8* titans that hardly dropped any good loot, the chats were nonexistent, and most importantly, I felt no sense camaraderie. When @2Spookd found me, I had outgrown my alliance and wanted to find others who shared my passion for the game. I found all of what I was looking for when I joined the Syndicate, and so much more!!!

If you are looking for a competitive alliance that works together in Alliance Wars, 10* Titans, Events, and all other aspects of the game, than look no further!!! Since joining, the alliance has grown leaps and bounds to reach the top 100 consistently, and that’s in large part due to the leadership of the group as well as each and every member. Everyone is willing to lend advice whenever needed, even through videos!!

Join the Syndicate of War to be apart of something awesome, you won’t regret it…

Plus, as @Wormwood said, we have a kick a$$ logo too :smile:

Plus Plus… @2Spookd will draw you something cool :rofl:

4 Likes

@2Spookd darn I was away for the weekend and caught this too late :cry:

Sadly I saw you filled up, please let me know next time you have an opening

May be soon. Add me on discord ID: 2Spookd#8593 or my Line ID: 2spookd. :grinning:

We have a spot available.

1 Like

Hey spook,
I‘m a daily active player searching for a really active alliance. Trophies around 1800-2000 and teampower 3350.
Please get back at me if the seat is still vacant and you‘re willing to take me;)
Greetings maaeetz

Someone beat me to it again! Thanks for letting me know:)

We have 1 spot available for someone who wants to be full-participation and finds fun out of the challenge!