Synchronize the Rare quests better with Path of Valor

Hi everyone,

I’ve had issues the last few weeks to finish every quest in the game because of a lack of WE.

It’s the case right now with the season 3 as I’ve been able to complete only 2 levels since the launch !

Yesterday AND today, Path of valor require us to finish season 2 levels (which take a lot of WE) + the rare quest + filling the monster chests = too much at the same time in my opinion.

I remember having the same problem a few weeks ago with a challenge event + a “collect gems II” quest + a rare quest + a class quest + filling monster chests + something else at the same time.

I have 36 total WE, which I guess is not the best but not so bad either.

Would it be possible to control at least the PoV quests and maybe the rare quests appearance dates to avoid this kind of situations?

What do you guys think?

Thanks and sorry if any English mistakes.

The slight silver lining is that the monster chest can be worked on while doing the other quests and challenges so you don’t necessarily have to focus on that separately. Unfortunately I dont know if there is really way to space things out because there is always going to be overlap with somethings and there is only 30 days in month to fit everything in. Just try to find the best ways to combine things I guess… And at least the world energy does replenish fairly quickly and you usually have at least 24hrs to complete most things before they disappear.

I totally feel ya, having so many things to do definitely consumes a lot of WE.

However, I have to say that this is just a part of the game. As players we need to prioritize, as in real life. For example, as tempting as it is, doing season 3 stages is not in any way urgent. It is the quests and PoV challenges that have a timer, so I’d focus on them first. You can always go back to season 3 map later. This is just my 2 cents.

Making choices is part of the game. You have 5 slots, which heroes do you bring? You have so much food. Do you level a hero or make battle items? You get your ascension mat. Which hero do you ascend? Or do you wait for the challenge and see if you pull someone better?

You don’t have enough WE for everything you want to do. That’s not a flaw SG needs to fix. It’s literally part of the game.

So you three are basically saying that it’s part of the game and that it’s for us to deal with it and chose what we do by priorizing the quests/events/map stages and I agree with that.

The thing is that sometimes there are weeks when there’s nothing to do except filling monster chests and hunting ducks… At times I feel like I have too much WE to spare and sometimes that I would need double to finish everything. So what I’m saying is just that it could be balanced out throughout the month so that there’s something to do every day without it to be too much at times.

You know that everyone has the same number of WE per day right? 144 (24*6). Yeah, you can only hold so many at a time, but you could log in more often and use your WE for what you care about most.