Switch device

Scroll to the bottom of the FAQ. There should be a blue link that says “Submit a Request”. Click this, fill it out and send it. You should then have an email to SG in your outbox (might say to “zendesk”).

They are in Finland, so the time is different (+8 hours for me in central US). Keep this in mind if you don’t get an immediate reply. :wink:

Apps store disabled my account and I can’t update the game, now I can’t play after invest so much. It’s so hard to find way to solve the issues. Now I just buy android and hopefully I can switch my E&P game to the new device. Would someone please give me instruction how to do it . Appreciate a lot.

@Rook Please send me in the correct direction for help.
I started an alliance, had to go into hospital for a few months, made someone else leader and they were last seen 147 days ago. I need my alliance back. Is there anything I can do. I do not have Line details or anything like that of the person who is MIA.
Please help

Alas no, only the leader can give leader position to someone else.

Other alliances facing an MIA leader have made a new alliance, transferred all players there and assigned other roles (co-leader, Elder) as needed, once they are ready.

NOTE: It might be a good idea to have your alliance group all on a secondary chat group (Line, Discord) first, so you don’t lose anyone during the transfer.

Just adding a little bit of a toolkit for direction here:

Perhaps I will wait for the devs to build on a mechanism whereby you can kick an inactive leader after 100 days or some such.
Thanks for responding.

1 Like