Swap Scarlett to Gormek

Should probably stop leveling boss wolf immediately and focus on Sabina instead

Man … You really don’t know what you’re talking about, please stop giving people wrong advice!

You have strong heroes there! I advise you to focus on titan teams since you’re a new player.
Red: boldtusk, gormek, Scarlett in this order, killer green titan team! Boldtusk you will use against all the titans except reds and blues (use kiril on this ones)
Green: finish Skittles just because he is already in last tier and the shields are gone then start melendor
Blue: finish kiril then do grimm then triton or sonya (I’ll do triton because he have higher attack, but sonya is useful as well with her dispell). Forget about Aegir, he is useless!
Yellow: wu kong is amazing! Finish wu kong! I like li xiu even if some people don’t so after finishing wu kong level her.
Purple: Sabina is your only option so start leveling her

Which part of what I said is wrong?

This part: " I use Scarlett on 10* and 11* titans, I assure you she’s better than Gormek. "
But i almost disagree with all that wrote on this post.

I don’t know how that is wrong in your mind. I do use her on 10* and 11* green titans. My alliance is fighting a 10* green right now and I’ve done 90k damage in 3 flags with this team

She’s tough enough to survive a hit from 11* titans, she’s tough enough to use anywhere. Again her attack stat is incredible. You’d have to look pretty hard to come up with 5 heroes with a higher attack stat than her.

1 Like

A case can be made for both. It all depends on what other heroes you have @Nemessis. Do you mind showing what other heroes you have?

Edit: sorry, I did not want to reply to you @Alexxcipi. I can’t change it though.

As I said earlier. Scarlett for sure is a good hero in the right team. But standalone as your only red or paired with only Boldtusk she is not too impressive. Gormek gives more weight for a beginner because of Defdown - it‘s just too usefull.

There’s full roster up on the page what I have

You don’t need gormek just because you have wilbur, he doesn’t have him. Wilbur make gormek obsolete on titans.
Let’s say you don’t have wilbur (like nemessis) would you prefer Scarlett on this team or gormek?
Also I am part of one of the best alliance in this game, (I think we are the best:)) so 90k in 3 hits don’t impress me :wink:

2 Likes

Defense debuff is useful yes but if your team can’t capitalize on it due to lack of firepower, it’s kind of a moot point. Whereas at fast mana with a high attack stat Scarlett reduces 3 enemies attack significantly I think she’s a better first pick over Gormek. She turns 3 maxed out 5* heroes attack stats into only a 2/60 5* attack stat. Not that he’s raiding 5* teams yet, but yes Scarlett is very very good even as a first pick red! Gormek is just kind of a meat shield with an average mana hit that’s more like a poke or a nudge. He has Grimm, level Grimm as a defense debuffer and level Gormek some other time when you can’t level Scarlett any further.

I am sorry. Apparently I scrolled passed it, so I’ll get myself another coffee. It’s been a long week. :wink:

I would suggest you to level up 1 hero of each color at a time. You seem to have multiple ‘‘half-leveled’’ heroes, which doesn’t benefit you as much as focussing on one-per-color at a time would.

I would also suggest you to bring Scarlett to 3/60 and then start working on Gormek. Boldtusk after that, because you’re working on Kiril at the moment. Meanwhile, finish Kiril and start working on Grimm.

Getting ascension materials is the key to upgrading your hero-bench. You will obtain most of them from Titans and events/quests.

Kiril, Boldtusk their attack (and defense) boost is essential to increase your damage output everywhere, especially during titan fights.

Grimm, Gormek (and Tiburtus) their defense debuff is also essential to increase your damage output. Wilbur can replace any of these 3 heroes as he has the same effect in his special.

Combine these heroes and your titan scores will increase significantly. Also, you will easier finish of events and special quests.

If however you do want to focus on raiding, Scarlett will be the better pick. I wont focus on raiding if I were you (not yet), since you will simply benefit less from that. She will be a nice addition to your war teams, but since you do not have 6 war teams yet I would still choose Gormek and Boldtusk first.

1 Like

Also you wanna put the mana troops on Scarlett to maximize your tile damage :wink: that’s free advice for you :slight_smile:

Hawkeye😂
Not a mo…

1 Like

Goodnight all

hohoho … calm down, this case is should not be made into hostility.
in fact all the heroes in the game empires are good there is nothing bad as long as we know this hero is suitable to use where it is.

the case experienced was similar to mine where at first I only had lancelot and I was happy because he was the hero of the event and I would maximize it, but along the way I saw Lancelot had flaws that were quickly dead because of his very weak defenses and I looked for references about lancelot in this forum. in the end I let lancelot in tier 3/60 because I wanted to try to find another red hero. in the end I got a gormek and I trained it up to tier 3/60 and didn’t raise it to tier 4 first because I was looking for a hero that suited my purpose. finally when the Christmas event appeared I decided to raise the gormek, why did I choose him? because I really need the gormek to fight mother north.

so the point is we are all giving input, but not because this thing we become hostile and all the input results depend on who has the case to make a decision :wink::wink:

1 Like

I like giving her a little extra defense against big titans. She gets the attack troop for raids.

I know its offtopic but leveling up wilbur turn 1 is key for me against high titans. Also you then dont need banners/bombs and can give manatroop to scarlett

2 Likes

I don’t mana up unless I’ll get value out of it. Wilbur increasing my teams survival is value, but unless I can drop some red combos at the titan I’m not getting full value out of Wilbur. I wouldn’t mana anybody up. Bombs and turtles are good for keeping my team alive long enough to manipulate the board until I can put a bunch of damage out and that’s when I’d use some mana pots. Bear banners are just to counter act the -% attack the green titan gives the team.

Pick what appeals to you the most.
Scarlett sacrifices defense and health for fast speed and very high attack for a 4*. Her max attack is 200 points higher than Gormek. Even if she’s dead the red tiles will do far more damage than usual. Gormek is slower and base attack isnt as high but his defense debuff and survival is appealing.

I recently obtained both Gormek and Scarlett for the first time. I’ll start on one of them soon, for me it will most likely be scarlett. Ramming Pulverizer is nice but I have Wilbur at maximum level and skill, and i love him for raid offense, missions and titans so Gormek loses some appeal.

1 Like

Well I use the same team against 12* and can get way beyond 90k in 3 hits. But everybody their own tactics :+1:t2:
Thats awesome for you;)
:arrow_down: