Suspicious Chest none

I completed entire event all 3 stages and fought /received no suspicious Chest. Was it a bug, Killjoy.

Unfortunately not a bug.

Suspicious chests drop randomly. No set pattern or guarantee that you’ll see any all event long.

2 Likes

I didn’t see one Suspicious Chest the entire last event (Wonderland?) even farming the first couple stages in rare quite a bit.

So far I’ve completed rare and 1/3 way through epic and had two so far.

I´m in the same stage as Nevarmaor, completed rare yesterday, stage 6 from Epic and did a few runs farming Rare Stage 3 - found 6 chests so far. It is already more chests than I´ve found in all Wonderland event.

For me the best event was Avalon, than Pirates was less, than Wonderland just 5 chests. I was starting to think that they have nerfed the odds, but now I think it´s just RNG :man_shrugging:

I finished the event last night and did some farming today and I only ran into 1 suspicious chest that yielded a single coin! Is this punishment for the 7 coins I got from multiple chests last event? Just kidding.

Maybe I’ll run into more as I noticed that if I play consecutive levels back to back without stopping to craft like I did this time, I’m more likely to find chests!

1 Like

Yeah i usually get a decent amount but got nothing this time around

I only have one from rare…yet to finish epic and legendary but no chest for the stages i have completed yet.

Came across several, and while farming the first 3 levels for xp in rare stages even some more.

One of the two chests I got was also on the last stage with the boss, which was new to me.

2 chests this event I had 6 in the last but I’ve not farmed half as much in this as I did the last.

Thats pure bad luck. This time Ive come across so many chest,can say exacly how many. Let me check in the activity log…so I got 8 coins from chest after finish all the levels. This is the most I got by far.

I’ve gotten 1 so far and 2 each the last 2 events. Not worth wasting time and flasks farming. Especially when the events are just a miserable exercise in spending consumables.

Sorry spelling error in last post should be chests. Cruddy spell check. No idea why it corrected to that!

I just finished legendary with two more chests so total of four this event. That’s four more than I got last event.

Finished both epic and legendary and replayed several stages on both difficulties. Not a single chest.
Fraud as usual…

I’m curious, how did you finish if you didn’t pay?

Just to update this information, I´ve finished all three tiers and made several reruns at Rare stage 3. I estimate that I have been thru ~250 stages all 5 days.

Ended up finding 7 suspicious chests during all the event. I started on Wednesday with 31 coins saved from last events, did 3 pulls - Sonya, Nashgar, Hansel! :slight_smile: - plus the rewards (3/5/7 coins), plus 7 chests, and ended up with 23 coins saved for Teltoc.

Next time I´m going to note down the reruns to have a real number and percentage to show.

What are you trying to prove dragging this in here? Ordered?

As I said, I’m curious. You claim you never get to win yet you finish the event?

Legendary-14 gave me two Chests on the same level. Hadn’t seen that before.

2 Likes