Suspended - no reply from customer services

Just wondering if anyone else has been suspended due to terms of service violations in error. I think this has happened to me as I have checked the terms and have not violated any. Been waiting 3 days now for a reply but nothing heard. Very frustrating, any advice would be welcome.

Im wait 6 days… no reply from support. my email has been blocked, I cant contact support.

I opened complaints with paypal, I buy offers and I cant use the items for which I have paid…
I hoped to receive an answer to close the disputes and solve the problem, but no signal. I am completely ignored by the support.

Raises hand! I’m into my 4th day and no reply from customer service. I’m pretty livid, to be honest. I, too, have checked the ToS several times and am confident I’ve violated none.

2 posts were split to a new topic: [Italian] Account closed?

Nothing can be done about private problems with the game on this forum because to solve it you’d have to share your private information here (your account info counts as “private”).

Here is a post from Petri:

You just have to be patient :slight_smile:

edit: maybe they solved… im wait

I understand and don’t really disagree with the policy. It’s just that when we don’t receive any communication from customer service and other people seem to be having the same issue, it seems as though there may be a bug. As you can imagine, there are many of us who are pretty frustrated.

I have been waiting for a reply since July 3rd and I was still blocked here for protesting … and answers so far I did not get any from the support, nor the minimal explanation of such action …

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

almost solved, thanks to the post of @suntanglory I understood how contact the support. log in and I can see all the practices.

I hope everything solved quickly

yes!!! :slight_smile: