Survival / Continual Battle / Endless Wave Mode - Master Thread

And we wuld be allowed to use up our remaining items, if we want. If we don’t want, we don’t use them.

@Boborjan
Don’t know if SG will go for a free extra monster ebdurance mode after finishing a stage. As they make money of draining WE.
Would indeed be nice not to have to go to the lower levels over and over to fill your wanted chest.
Possibly add a small fee of 1 or 2 WE to go into endurance mode after the stage providing a nice XP bonus depending on how far you get.

They make noney from the gems in the first palce. The world energy flask and other items are joust the extra items, when they take the prices lower. Like they now selling 1000 gems, 100 loot tickets and 1 world energy drink for the same price of 850 gems.

Thinking it would be cool to have an event with S1, S2N & S2H. Each level can be a wave of each boss wave from each province. Might be cool to see if you can take on all the bosses from S1.23. And so on.

I have a new and at least for me an exciting idea.
Trial arena/mode. You choose, lets say 10 heroes (but that can be any given number).
Then you stand trial against waves of monsters. Before each wave you see which monsters that will come in the next wave and you can select 5 out of your pre-choosen ~10 heroes.
Heroes does not replenish life between waves but you have free usage of battle items (hence a great incentive for SG).
Each fifth wave is a boss level and the more waves you finish, the higher are the chanses of getting better and more loot. Please tell me what you think?!

This could be nearly similar to this suggestion.

Such suggestions were made several times.

I’d appreciate such a game mode…

1 Like

Yes that is kind of same suggestion. Some minor differencies but still… Hope to get more opinions on this and if appreciated by many I would like to see a respons from the dev team.

1 Like

endless mode would be a great alternative to farming! Who is bored of farming?

2 Likes

I am. And this is a good idea.

Bump. This would be a great way to engage endgame players with deep rosters.

This is an excellent idea, particularly in light of the reaction many veterans of the game had to Path of Valor.

Many new players will complain that they can’t participate in end-game content, but with an ‘endless waves,’ everyone can do it. People with deep benches and awesome rosters will just get farther.

1 Like

Funnily enough, a similar concept has been introduced to SGG’s other game they are developing (Puzzles Combat).

So far there are two “Endless Wave” style quests where there is no limit to the number of enemies which appear on the screen. Each turn, a new enemy enters the battle, then your goal is to keep killing them all until you have killed all the “enemies” and the “Wave” is over… then you move onto the next difficulty & face a new “wave” of enemies.

The two so far are a Zombie Horde & “Target Practice”. The former is for Ascension Material Rewards while the Latter is for “Skill Books” which are needed to level-up a heroe’s Special Skill.

2 Likes

Was looking to see if anyone had proposed a survival mode. Gets my vote.

Hey Guys, i agree with most of the development ocurring in the game, but i badly miss an opportunity to contest my top Team with that of other players outside of pvp.

I would love to play something similar to the Christmas- or Easter event, but

• without difficulty limit
  • always present
  • with periodically (e.g.monthly) reset for rewards
  • endless waves with improving difficulty every wave and a international leaderboard
  • maybe a mode with item- or team restrictions.

This Idea is inspired by the ingame events which i’m really loving, and some other PC games … i think Names are forbidden here… the prime Evils would kill me with a blissard if i would mention one! :wink:

I would be very happy if that idea would come to consideration!!

Respectful greetings,
Cognus

Love that idea. Great for testing formations.

2 Likes

Thank You, I hope development team likes it too! ^^
:sunglasses:

this is a really good Idea! “wish you Luck Hero”

But what about the loot in an endless mode? I would suggest following:

• get a reward for every wave you clear
  • when you make a new highscore get some extra loot
  • personal- Alliance- and International Leaderboard
  • there can be events… maybe facing the monthly Bosses after every 5 Waves
  • no autoplay mode…
    -… many more possibilities, but its your thread! ^^

So, i would be happy to see this … or similar improvement in the game soon! ^^

1 Like

Just don’t expect the loot to be very exciting until level 500 or so :joy:

1 Like

Ich finde diese Idee sehr gut und eine Kombination aus dieser Idee mit dem Kommentar zu den Belohnungen fände ich gut. Wäre interessant dies Mal zu testen :wink:

Omg was für Tippfehler =_= ich meinte Belohnungen und die zu testen wäre bestimmt interessant ^^"