💉 SURVIVAL aka Barbarian & Rogue trial - NO Healers?

Is this really a Survivability test?

NO healers? Only Vlad and Musashi have a way to heal themselves…
Or am I mistaken?asdfs

1 Like

Eh, it’s kill or be killed. Bring some small healing potions and blast away. There are a lot of good def down heroes to help you get through the mob waves faster (i.e. taking less damage). Rogues also have a chance to dodge specials, if they have emblems. You just gotta approach it a different way.

I actually have more trouble with the trials where I have no or only a few hitters. I’ll be rolling into the Trials of Fortitude (druids and clerics) with three healers, a riposter, and only one hitter, Caedmon - and I didn’t have him last time around! How am I supposed to overcome Horghall’s ridiculous HP, Vivica’s heal and defense up, AND Boril’s riposte with a bunch of passive specials? Not sure. Guess we’ll find out Sunday!

3 Likes

Some votes on ‘no items used’ even in this survival trial.

4 Likes

[quote=“Noble_Weasel, post:2, topic:111650”]
How am I supposed to overcome Horghall’s ridiculous HP, Vivica’s heal and defense up, AND Boril’s riposte with a bunch of passive specials? Not sure. Guess we’ll find out Sunday!
[/quotasdas

Caedmon and Melendor will be on my squad. I find three stars like Belith and Mnesseus to be too fragile on the final stage without emblems. Mnesseus didn’t even survive the second stage on trials of piety last time. I don’t have Gadeirus, but I wish I did. I’ll be rolling with Caedmon, Melendor, Rigard, Boril, and Hawkmoon + 20. Caedmon, Rigard, and Boril should all be on fourth ascension, but none of them will be maxed. Hopefully, Horghall will destroy himself on Boril’s riposte.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings