Survey Apps

I’m very c2p and I’m looking for apps that let you do surveys as a way to generate funds for pulls. I’ve been using an app called QuickThoughts and that has earned me $90 worth of iTunes credit in 3 months. I have Google rewards as well, but have only redeemed $2 in that same timeframe. With Kunch/Zeline in AR this month and JF next month, I’m wondering if there other apps I haven’t heard of.

2 Likes

@Noble_Weasel you have posted about this before.

@bobiscool @Xrenia you too.

2 Likes

One I use is called PureProfile, it allows you to earn money from surveys & transfer the cash either to a bank account or into rewards cards

4 Likes

Thanks for the tip! What’s the effort to reward ratio?

Not fantastic if you do the survey’s properly :wink:

2 Likes

Noted. :joy: 20 rushed surveys

2 Likes

Just be careful, some of them are starting to put “catch” questions in like “Select Purple from the below list”

just read the question partially :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Just answer no to everything in the survey

Do you want Zeline
No

Do you want Telluria
No

Do you want JF
No

Thanks for answering our survey, you will not receive any of these heroes ever. The system has noted your answers.

Kind regards

Small Giant Survey Team

4 Likes

Thanks for tagging me, @littleKAF. I have been using Google Opinion Surveys for a few months now. I tend to get several surveys within short spaces of time, particularly if I’ve been traveling. If you have your location services turned off and such, you probably get way fewer, since it seems to mostly send me surveys about where I’ve been. Also, I’m on an Android phone; not sure if using Google products means you get more surveys or not.

The surveys are super short, usually just a question or two. The least I’ve ever gotten is $.10 per survey. Often, it asks you to upload a picture of your receipt, and I’ve almost always thrown mine away by then, but you do get more credit if you take the time to do that.

So far, I’ve gotten close to $20 USD in credit from doing surveys, and only spent on Rudolph’s VIP in December (which expired today :cry:), but I plan to buy some gems/Atlantis coin deals next week. It generates enough for me to be the equivalent of VC2P (I still consider it F2P, since it’s Google’s money, not mine). I don’t think I could sustain a monthly VIP purchase with it, but it lets me make a few more pulls than I ordinarily would in an extraordinary month or event. (I could make VERY good use of either Zeline or Kunchen, and I still need a bunch of Atlantis 4-stars.) Still low odds, but I did pull Vela on 8 Guardians summons last week.

3 Likes

Im using Google rewards as well and i have gotten up to .80 for a survey with a receipt it mostly pays for my vip when i use it. I use it mostly for the gem specials

2 Likes

Cookie Settings