Support not responding

How long does it take for empires and puzzles support to respond? Because there is an advert in the game that it takes a few days. For me, a week+ has passed and still no response :wink:

Support speed is typically based on how many tickets they have received (I expect more when a new feature like Alliance Wars launches).

Have you got the initial automated response? You should be able to reply to that without creating a new ticket (which would only slow their response).

2 Likes

My experience is that they respond within hours (during the weekdays). I have had a few interactions with @Petri and although he doesnā€™t tell me exactly what I want to hear (i.e. give me 10 warm capes please ASAP!) Lol, I do find their response times to be excellent.

2 Likes

I got the initial automated response and I create a new ticket, needlessly. I hope that someone will answer soon

1 Like

I have a question
If I got this message from the support over a month ago:
ā€œWe have reviewed our logs. An unban will be considered earliest in three weeks. Please contact us then.ā€

But I have more than one account, ban will it be removed or not? Because Iā€™m waiting a lot of time for the response after three weeks

my guess is that account bans are super low on the priority list after technical bugs and other actual in-game support for non-behavioral issues.

EDIT: meant ā€œaccount ban reversalsā€ above.

1 Like
  1. Did you wait 3 weeks?
  2. Did you contact them then?

1, 2 - yes Rook :wink: :wink:

I have contacted support about 5 different times. My experience is, they were prompt to respond BUT exceptionally and utterly uselessā€¦Not once did actually helped or try to make it up or provided any sort of consolation or alternativesā€¦Their canned response is as follows:

ā€œBlah blah blah, thank you very much for contacting us. Our records show that on such and such day, yada yada yada. If you have any more questions please donā€™t hesitate to contact us again. If you have any specific dates/times or pictures that would also help. Sincerely, The Useless Bunchā€

I in fact did send in photos in a separate occasion. Still no actually help or alternatives or consolation effort/reward. I contacted them in regards to disappearing troops from camps, purchased items that were never received into my inventory, etcā€¦

My personal experience, support has been 100% useless. I hope others have had better luckā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve had great luck with support - at very specific times. They are way ahead of me time zone wise so I send something in before bed and they usually have responded by the time I wake up. I always send in a brutally detailed subscription (account number, screen name, associated email address, alliance name, you name it, I send it) and screen shots, the works, basically so thereā€™s no way they wonā€™t have everything they need in one nice package.

1 Like