Support Frustrations

I started playing 2 years ago on an old family ipad tied to a family itunes account. I linked that ios account to my android so I can play on the go.

I recently converted from android to ios and want to be able to play E&P on my new iPhone.

I am unable to link from the android to the new iphone because my account is linked to an old family game center account.

I contacted support to see about having my E&P account transferred over the new account i created on the iPhone.

They politely told me this is an apple issue and to contact apple support.

Apple support told me to contact the developer…

I am getting frustrated as I need to carry 2 phones around so I can keep playing.

I am hoping my request to have my ticket escalated to tier 2 happens.

Not really sure what else I can do but vent on the forms.

I would hate to lose 2 years of progress

There is a way of directly transferring the game.

If you:

1. go to the Options Menu
  2. Hit the button button which says “Link to an iOS/Android Device”
  3. on the OLD device and hit “Generate a Code”
  4. on the NEW device hit “Input a Code”
  5. Input the code & hit “OK”

You’ll then get some message about it potentially losing the progress on the NEW device but that’s ok if you are just wanting to keep the old one.

You will then have to restart the app on the New device & exit it completely on the OLD device.

Then Voila, you got the game transferred :slight_smile:

NOTE: You will have to download the app on the NEW device & get thru the entire tutorial before you can get to a point where you can Transfer the account.

It is telling me on the old device I am already linked

Any other suggestions?

The OLD device you just need to generate the code, then the new device you enter the code from the old one.

I can verify it works cause I did it on my own personal account transferring from an Emulator to a second tablet.

Guvnor

November 14

There is a way of directly transferring the game.

If you:

1. go to the Options Menu
  2. Hit the button button which says “Link to an iOS/Android Device”
  3. on the OLD device and hit “Generate a Code”
  4. on the NEW device hit “Input a Code”
  5. Input the code & hit “OK”
    You’ll then get some message about it potentially losing the progress on the NEW device but that’s ok if you are just wanting to keep the old one.

You will then have to restart the app on the New device & exit it completely on the OLD device.

Then Voila, you got the game transferred :slight_smile:

NOTE: You will have to download the app on the NEW device & get thru the entire tutorial before you can get to a point where you can Transfer the account.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.