Support for Ukraine

I highly support and appreciate this decision made by SG. However, I think this decision was much easier for SG now when Apple pay and Google pay is not working for Russian players. Therefore I wont adore SG too much as I can see this decision rather economy and rational driven. I hope you understand what I mean.
Anyway, it is a good step towards game and world community. Peace! :ukraine:

18 Likes

We should get Ukranian pin for free for all!!!. @Staff_SGG

15 Likes

Together we show the support for the childrens and families who lost their homes

8 Likes

Excellent decision !!! Stop War !!!

8 Likes

Thank you so much SGG for choosing to be on the right side of history.

I’m not shy when it comes to criticizing your company when I feel it’s making questionable decisions, but this is simply outstanding and transcends the futile grievances I may have against the game itself.

As silly as it may sound, I’m legitimately proud to play E&P today.

14 Likes

First I wanna say, I do absolutely support any sanctions right now, cause I hope they will prevent the worst for all of us. (I know, that even this is debatable, but that’s not my point.)
My second thought is: there are russian players, who are in actual danger, because they don’t support the war. And these people are a great hope for everyone, that something will change.
So, I do absolutely support SGGs decision, because I don’t see many other options, but also want to express, that I am thankful for every single person who doesn’t support the war - may they be ukrainian, russian or whatever.
Stay strong and unite for peace.

17 Likes

where is support for syria afghanistan libya …

stop selling in usa, they kill thousands of people every day!!!

stop war everywhere not only in ukraine!!!

23 Likes

Sadly for ordinary Russians there will be pain as all Western corporates withdraw due to the Governments decisions. I understand the common man hasn’t decided this but to quote the great V

“People should not be afraid of their Government’s, Governments should be afraid of their People”

You collectively put your Rulers into power. Collectively you can remove him.

16 Likes

4 Likes

the invasion is unacceptable, clearly that is not discussed, but why suspend the game to the Russians? What is their fault for the decision of their dictator? Will this affect Putin?

14 Likes

it’s really unfortunate, although many sanctions target individual Russian/Belarussian leaders and oligarchs, there will definitely be a trickle-down to the Russian/Belarussian population. many of whom do not support this war and even protest against it, putting themselves in danger.

the Russian/Belarussian people as a whole are certainly not the enemy here.

I really hope this ends soon and peacefully for the safety and wellbeing of all… in Ukraine and elsewhere.

this war /invasion is wrong and must stop soon…

11 Likes

This is why applying financiar sanctions is better than fighting war with more war.

What happens if NATO comes into play and attack Russia? Well, a lot more civilians will die.

We only have one planet and we should persevere it. We’re all human, regardless of country, religion, skin color, etc.

5 Likes

Many thanks to all my friends for their time, attention and communication! And “thank you” SGG. Continue to support discrimination based on nationality! I’m leaving the forum and the game only because I live in Russia and speak Russian.

24 Likes

All of those sanctions will affect civilians - that is true. But they are to make people be negative towards their leaders who are responsible for this war. People may be against the war, but they are passive about it. Sanctions may make the people to act against their leaders and bring the war to an end.
I understand that living can be difficult in Russia and Belarus because of those sanction, but I can’t imagine living in Ukraine right now. Ukraine didn’t get all of those sanctions, but everything was taken from them by force.

25 Likes

People who comment saying that sanctions of any kind imposed on ordinary people will awake negative feelings towards the government, and eventually and make the people act, clearly have no idea how governments in those countries work.
Without making this political, Imma stop here. I totally do not support this.

19 Likes

You cring because you can play. :smiley: You should cry because Ukrainian people can’t live in peace. How many child will not grow up? Now you have time to go and protest agains war.

11 Likes

@Petri shut this thread down this will go very hostile.

8 Likes

Well done SGG.
#StandWithUkraine

7 Likes

This topic has been closed as of now.

You can read our statement here:

19 Likes