Support for revenging online players in Top-100

Based on the feedback we’ve received, we deployed a change today that allows you to revenge a player even if they are online. This change is currently limited only to revenging a player in the Top-100 because that’s where the problem has been most apparent.

We also changed the matchmaking logic in Top-100 so that you can receive any opponent above you - even if their trophies are more than 280 higher than yours.

Does this game "autoban"?

Quick resolution! It doesn’t effect me yet, but I am glad to see a change.

Finally thanks guys!!!

Hold the press. Unfortunately I had to disable the change because it had some unexpected side-effects. I have some ideas how to fix the issues, so I’ll try to take a look at it within 24 hours.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

It happens. Thanks for the effort :slight_smile:

Hah, well, I took a peek at the leaderboards and it seems that as it is now not everyone is happy about the change :joy:

True Ellilea,
The very same ones abusing are the ones unhappy.
Maybe abususing is a bit harsh. It is more of a glitch that is being exploited I suppose.

I suspect some could be unhappy for any number of reasons, as Mhalttu says there was a glitch.

I’ve now fixed the most obvious issue, and enabled the feature again. Let’s keep an eye on this, and see how it works out.

I’ve liked your post because you worked on a Saturday.

I’ve enjoyed watching the process of sifting through possible fixes, listening to player feedback and deconstruction, then making a thoughtful implementation that targets the issue, without disrupting the majority unaffected.

Now let’s see how it works out! Thanks mhalttu. That’s how you earn appreciation and respect :slight_smile:

I often can´t revenge player above me and that´s really annoying. Please don’t limit to top 100.