Superfast leveling up

Mathematically it is true, with two caveats. If you regularly place in the # 1 spot for events or if you are more ungodly lucky on drops than anyone I have ever heard of.

To level 1 5 star requires 1 dblade and 1 tome. Those drop once every 10 weeks or so on a rare quest. From there the math is easy, you can do 5 a year from those and you may get lucky enough to do a 6th from drops. To do 12 a year is 2x that. hence you are buying mats.

And this is backed up by the handful of people I know that do this, they all admit to buying many of the offers that have dblades and tomes.

1 Like

I have a video here somewhere maxing Frida in the 1st day in 15 minutes…

Point 1: Store food in TC20
Point 2:Keep all the heroes you gain from silver tokens in your team even after they exceed your limit
Point 3: Have a non stop TC11 for some days without touching
Point 4: Have the mats to the hero of your choice
Point 5: Keep the training heroes too
Point 6: Level up your hero in 15 minutes

4 Likes

I rest my case. And to the player inquiring about speedy level ups, I feel you. I have quite a few 5s. Leveling them up takes stategy + $

Worth noting. Thank you! As you may tell, I am just as inquisitive as the player asking for the tip.

Won’t you find it and post it, pleeez?

Please see:

6 Likes

I have 4 TCs (the max). Are you suggesting that I upgrade my Houses, in order to store more Recruits, then hold then til I need then?

No. You store recruits in tc11

You store both food and recruits in one or more training camps. Which tc levels you use is the source of many arguments.

The video Zero’s “base reveal” is by a spender who had no tc20. That is not a good idea for free-to-play. I advocate using tc13 for f2p/c2p while leveling all your camps to tc20.

There are many threads discussing various storage methods.

5 Likes

Wait, wait, wait, guys! We are discussing two TOTALLY diff game boards. My Training Camps hold nothing but heroes, 1-3*s. I have Stronghold that has reached its maximum level of 20. My Watchtower is at Level 9 and holds my Food, Iron, and Raid Log. ARE WE PLAYING THE SAME GAME?

You can “store” food in TCs implicitly—when you add recruits, you also put in food. When you decrease the number of trainings, you gain back both food and recruits.

Each TC training level has a different ratio of recruits-to-food, so bycareful shuffling, you can either extract food or recruits (or both) by shifting how many pending trainings you have at different camps.

Example: here’s a camp I’m running at level 2.

So in addition to the 9 uncollected heroes, there are also 125 recruits hanging out here (5 * 25) and 50,000 hams (2,000 * 25). You can have an unbounded number of trainings pending, so you can store an infinite quantity of hams and recruits.

7 Likes

One of the topics to learn how to use TC as banks.

3 Likes

If your watchtower is holding resources, stop!

A watchtower must be cleared of resources everytime you leave the game. You lose resources when raided. The amount lost in a raid is a fixed percentage of what was in the tower when game closed. If there was nothing left when you closed your tower, you could lose nothing to a raider.

Sorry for off-topic.

2 Likes

BTW you can also use a Forge as a short-term food storage if you have enough crafting ingredients. Start making lots of super-mana pots, which will suck doen your ham supplies, if you need to make space for some TC rearrangements. Then cancel all but the last crafting to get (nearly) all back.

2 Likes

That is a sound advice. I have a little “but” tho.

My realm for some midnight roots…

2 Likes

It is not off topic if you use your watchtower’s resources to level heroes. :wink:

I partially disagree with your statement, resources are being gathered no matter if you are online or not, you can leave after clearing the tower, the raiders will have some loot a couple hours later.

1 Like

OMG! I never knew all of this. You see, I started out as a casual player, just matching colors I thought. Before long I found my self purchasing to expedite my advancement. Here, today, I have been here 6 months+ and am participating in Titan, Allegiance wars, etc. I have spent a good $500, but don’t know the first thing about the terminology used (tanks,etc.)and don’t know anything about matching my board to take on an opponent. I’m just using a “common-sense” approach, self-taught. It’s working (somewhat). If I could just get hold of a Tutorial.

1 Like

You can learn a lot here in the forums if you have the will too do that…

Don’t be afraid to ask, some people are trolls but a majority of us are good neighbors!!!

5 Likes

Great. Thanks a mil.

No.

Resources will accumulate, but they are immune to raid-loss. I just looked at my tower to see my losses: 9 hours back lost 15k iron and no ham; 8 hours back lost 15k iron and no ham; 7 hours back lost 15k iron and no ham. I can’t clear my iron as I have no use for it, but ham always needed.

1 Like

Cookie Settings