🐼 Sun Quan – 5* Fire / Red from War of the Three Kingdoms

I need to genuinely mock heroes. You can’t fake that, or else the RNG gods will know

Is he worth rings (only have 13) or wait?

Wasn’t easy, this portal is brutal with the S1 feeders.

4 Likes

I’m personally going to wait and see is the HP of his minions get buffed. I did 200 pulls and got him. Blasted through a bunch of S1 legendaries. Brutal is a great word.

5 Likes

Right now, the health is too low for the minion. If he was fast, drop the damage to 240%, he would be better. I have never gotten an opportunity to use bera, so getting this hero should be fulfilling this niche. But right now he’s too average speed to pull it off.

And it also brings a unique triple dynamic, him being fast, liu bei average speed and Cao Cao slow

1 Like

Meh. I have Asterius, and don’t see Sun Quan being much better unless I decide to go for the 3 kingdom family bonus and use lots of minion makers.

1 Like

3 Kingdoms summons continues to be my golden goose, I managed to pull this guy along with Zhuge Liang and a 2nd Lu Bu all from coins.

Sun Quan is basically a dream for a player who wish to work his game around minions… Overall, you can achieve similar or better results otherwise :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed, I’d like to build a Wo3K team. I’m not a minion guy but I’d like to give it a go. When I fight these heroes and the minions stack, the counterattack from liu Bei makes it difficult to move tiles. Quinn’s defense is absurd, played him today. That’s defense shows the power of these heroes, but they need synergy to be really effective.

1 Like

Minion team needs a cleanser though, otherwise enemy can just bring bera and fun stops :slight_smile:

2 Likes
1 Like

100 pulls & still no sign of him, i’m so freaking mad !!! mad

2 Likes

I hate this portal. I never ever get any five stars, except HOTM or S1.

Don’t feel alone… triple the amount of pulls and in case you were wondering, I did fall in the 5* % however all S1 & the event heros I pulled were duplicates of the 4* s

1 Like

The family bonus now fixed and adjusted by latest balance changes.

1 Like

hello, i need for Sun Quan the talent grid.Can you help me. thank you :grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes

Thank you so much @AbyssofSins :+1:

1 Like

Another attempt to pull this guy or cao cao…
No 5* but Another copy of the fabulous little red 4* girl sun Shangxiang :sunglasses:
I haven’t given up yet good luck everyone!

May the portals show you kindness!!!

4 Likes

Got lucky with my pulls. I think SG knows that im about to stop playing…lol. dont give up @L33tVortex12596

6 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations…now thats a lucky streak :wink:

2 Likes