Summons disappointment

Hi.
Just venting here needs to be said as I don’t think that is fair or just by sny means.

I worked hard to achive getting 2600 gems so I could do a 10x summons and I did this morning and although I would of liked a 5* in the mix I didn’t get any but did get 3 x 4s but what really truly disappointed me was out of 60plus heros in the mix with 22 being 5 heros I got 3 doubles out of the 10 meaning I really only got 7 heros and I find that to be a total discrace and abuse and feel I have been taken advantage of.

Again as find myself climbing the ladder and attempting to support this game it once again finds a way to disgrace and abuse my good intentions in wanting nothing more than to have fun.

NOT IMPRESSED 1 SINGLE BIT

3 Likes

Sounds like your not much of a spender or like me game on a budget. It won’t stop the previous from happening but save those summons for events. Eventually you will have your training camps up to 13 and 20 and will have the chance of all 4s and 5s other then event hero’s and past HOTMs cor free. Its the grind.

2 Likes

Although I did spend money for those gems what’s that got to do with getting doubles in a field of over 60 when using the 10x summons.

I mean get what you already when doing this FINE, but get doubles within the 10 not acceptable

NOTHING!

If it’s an elemental summons, it’s inevitable to get doubles unless you get really lucky and get a whole batch of 4* and 5* included. There just aren’t enough 3* heroes in any given single color to avoid it.

If the collected training camp results are anything to go by, what happens is that the game first determines whether the hero is rare, epic, or legendary. Then it rolls in the total pool available of heroes of that level. Because there are between four (red) and six 3* heroes (green), getting duplicates is inevitable. Each roll is also independent of every other roll.

Not that I like rolling and getting nothing but 3* feeders any more than the next player, but that’s why duplicates will show up.

1 Like

Maybe but that doesn’t account for having doubles.
Based on this comment, it means the so called random system is preset to give (for example) certain amounts of 3* and 4* per set of 10 but in counting the heros there where around 20 of each star type in the summons group which means even if it where to only provide (example) 3* there is enough there to give you 10 different heros without doubles.

I hear what your saying but but anyone who pays money for a group a 10 doesn’t expect or even want doubles in the mix ss that is just not right.

Based on whats happened here if I where to do 10 epic summons where there are only 20 in the group I could expect to get sets of triple hero because the system won’t allow you to have 10 different heros.

Just not worth the expense then. Lets not forget that 2600 gems is equal to around $40 in real money, do they think it’s fair play to take advantage of that kind of money.

I sorry but there is nothing right about getting doubles in a set of 10 no matter how you (not you personally) try to justify it.

With elemental summons, without messing with the odds of getting higher tier heroes, doubles are inevitable unless they create some more regular trainable lower tier heroes. That’s something that’s way past due IMO. They need to support lower end play with improvements as well as the top tiers.

I agree that there should be some sort of duplicate exclusion mechanic in the epic summons though. There’s a large enough pool in the combined numbers of every hero tier of all elements that it’s possible to avoid duplicates if they are willing to set it up that way.

Hi

Speaking politely here as this may sound worse on text!

High tier or low tier, should not be in question here as the bottom line of a random section is that it deals out a set of cards (in this case 60+ cards) and during that process the cards dealt can’t be redealt, it’s simple maths and common sense in any randomly dealt game, once an item has been removed from the shuffle it’s not there to be reshuffled.

Take a deck of cards no matter were you are when you deal from the deck you can’t get a the same again UNLESS the code says you can in which case it is put there by the devs, no random code should technically
automatically output duplicates unless it’s told to.

These are professional coders and know what there doing and I know that coding can be manipulated which is fine ad these things need to be done but your charging someone 40 bucks or more you don’t jupe them of what is suppose to be a fair and honest deal.

At least we agree on something, lol

Anyway I am this has been acceptable by many and that it will never change and as I said I was just venting out a bit of steam due to just another feature that frustrate and annoys you whilst be on here.

I all honesty out of all i did get with only 2x 4* (made a mistake in original post saying 3x4*) the rest being 3* will just be put aside for for leveling into the 4* ones or 5* if I get ever some as they are good to me.

NOTE; Now notice i am not disappointedin any way that I only got 2 x4 star heros and the 3 star, as I accept that whole heartly.

Cheers

1 Like

The problem with this analogy is that this is not a group of 10 pulls from a deck of cards. When you’re doing a 10x pull, you’re buying 10 SINGLE pulls. With the deck of cards analogy, a single pull would be like pulling a random card then putting it back in the deck for the next pull.

Buying a 10x pull is buying 10 single pulls. You just get a discount for buying them in bulk. Instead of spending the 3k gems for 10 single pulls you spend 2,600 gems. The system also uses all the pulls immediately which saves you from having to hit that button 10x :grin:

1 Like

Hey that can be a new name for the game!

“EMPIRES AND SUMMONS DISAPPOINTMENTS”

This is what it feels like when I get bad hero rolls… Early to Bet - Gesundheit - YouTube

writes standand reminder to post constructive criticism, etc :wink:

1 Like

If you look at it like that then yes that is possibly the case.

Having said that then this should need to changed as to avoid doubles from being recieved during a 10 pull set.

1 Like

The pulls have been frustrating for me as well these last couple months. I do spend more than I care to admit. I really spent trying for Gravemaker. I spent even more trying for a guardian hero and got blanked on several pulls. That’s two guardian events that I’ve pulled zero guardian heroes. I’ve also struck out with Greg this month. It does get extremely frustrating when you see others pulling multiple HotM and you can’t pull even one. However, I have found that my struggles with pulls are common. It is completely random what heroes are pulled. Unfortunately this also leads to often pulling multiple of the same hero. It is what it is and more often than not in disappointed with my pulls. However, I will continue trying for good pulls! :grin:
Best advice is to stick with it and keep trying. A 10 pull will take forever to save for. Might try doing a single pull to see what you get. That’s how I was able to pull Alasie. Just know that many share your disappointment!

1 Like

Totally agree and same here. I did say I just venting out that frustration into words, lol

Yes you did say you were just venting. I was kinda doing the same LoL. The summons have been really bugging me the last couple months.

1 Like

When you point out that summnons has bugged you “the last couple months”, it leads me to think that first few 10x were great. That’s what I thought, but then dupes, trips and worse piled up. That was when I realized how this works.

No one can be happy with the later results, but we do have to learn this is another aspect within the game we can’t give up.

Better luck to us all

This was my first 10x summons!

If I had pulled others and it was the first time I pulled doubles then I would just boil it down to bad luck and MAYBE that’s all it was I don’t know.

Cheers

That was bad luck. Mine came later.

Hope yours changes.

Friend really is horrible, I’m afraid to pull heroes, does not bring me confidence, if the SG does not change will end up losing more players. I can not stand repeated heroes, it’s losing the grace to play, I’m feeling unlucky

I am so disappointed in your system SG, you’re so unfair in giving the strong hero to some person. Most of my enemy raids has all the special strong hero that very hard to beat. While my heroes are just the normal even i am spending money to earn more gems to avail in summoning heroes but still you’re giving me the heroes that’s just for food… I don’t have even 1 strong special hero… I am thinking to quit the game with my other alliance soon if the system wouldn’t fair.