Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

@0zy1

3 Likes

I did use the gems to pulls the hero’s on Valhalla summon… Surprisingly I used 30X twice and 10X twice and I did not even get one 5 star hero’s of season III hero’s… This is really disappointing after spending so much not even 1 Legendary hero’s… I got all Rare classic hero’s and same hero again and again… SG defenetly need to look at this issue… I feel I need to quit this game it’s not worth spending on it…

6 Likes

Unfortunately for the player base, SG doesn’t see that as an “issue”, but rather a “feature”. Low odds and RNG. They have no pity counters or consolation prizes. It is basically: you buy their gems. You do their summons. They spin a wheel and you get whatever it lands on.

No refunds, no exchanges, no warranties, no guarantees.

7 Likes

80 pulls means the odds of you NOT getting a Valhalla 5* is 27.5%. So basically 1 out of 4 people who does 80 pulls will not get a Valhalla 5*. If this is not worth your money then don’t spend. If not spending means you going to quit, then it’s best to quit now before you lose your will power and waste more money

3 Likes

Thank you that is what I am going to do… Quitting this game

6 Likes

Same for me - almost 100 pulls - last time i will ever pay for pulls…0 five stars

1 Like

I feel you. Read on my groups fb that someone did 471 valhalla pulls, not a single s3 5*… So yeah you either get lucky with coin pulls or not at all.
I was chasing panther during teltoc and I regret doing so many 10x… Word of advice, don’t do many within a couple of days

1 Like

This game can be fun, but only when you accept the fact that your progress does not depend only on your hard work. And when you forget to compete with really big spenders and leave them in their fantasy world. Set your budget, and make your own universe. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Man you dind’t have to do pulls in the first place, first because of the odds and second because you had to realize that for ONE summon you need to play 34 STAGES in easy mode! that alone is something that makes you think how bad is this game.

4 Likes

First i cant even express the disgust for this game and creators your greed crossed every line lies fo Wo and you still not confessing and keep lying from not to mention algorithm its rigged only for those who pay maximum money the board totally but what really bothers me its the pulling 15 pulls and not single event hero and now what i am suppose to wait a year on 5 pulss you need to guarantee at least 3* hero omg its so gross and you expecting to still being paid after that at least give people chance 50 EHT for 5* hero so everyone can have chances and hopes you just proving if someone not paying 100$ will be ignored what about the others this is so gross illegal and embezzlement to bad there is no law you can make at least 100 EHT for 5* hero and for how long gonna keep getting Graymane cause negative comments every third hero from TC is Graymane i dont know if you are mocking me or whatever but if you think I’ll stop negative comments you are very wrong ill make sure to be on top on playstore no matter if i play this game or not and all my friends from my alliance. By the way are you thinking for tomorrow or only for today I’ve never seen so negative comments and complaints since i started using internet do you read them do you really even thought about it for how long you think your business will exist! 15 pulls 3 Graymane Disgusting! I dont know whats more disgusting you your greed or your lying fake algorithm!

I criticise game left and right, but the game displays Drop statistics and mods release further statistics on average how much money you need to invest to highlight the extremely low drop ratio’s. Yeah they are extremely low but it is your own decision to do the pulls when the drop ratio’s are like this.

Yeah , lets call SG greedy for many things, but i don’t believe this one would be fair.

I get the frustration and even the loss of temper. However, we all clearly know the odds every time we do a pull. It’s not unusual to do a 30 pull in an event and not get a 5*. However you can save your coins and just use one to get the new event 5* ie Krampus.

It’s not unusual for 30 pull to not get any 5* ? Try 300,400,500 and still nothing . No joke.
RNG is brutal .

Are you paid enough to lose your time for a cheap story cause fella you are insulting your intelligence not ours stop embarrassing yourself its sad!

1 Like

I mean after year playing of loyalty they need to give HOTM some people playing years still nothing they need to start giving some reward to those who lost their eyes here no need to mention that effects are disaster and also complicated for someone with sensitive eyes and like the most games there is no warning! To much flashes and brightness for no reason!

1 Like

First of all, no need to be rude, this isn’t a playground. Please don’t take your frustration out on me. And no I don’t feel embarrassed… why would I…
And to be very honest, this is just a game I play I tend not to take it all too seriously and get myself upset about anything…
And YES we all know the odds when gambling on a pull, it’s all there to see clearly. So if you don’t want to take the risk, don’t do a pull - but yes I feel your frustration if you use your gems/tokens and don’t receive something you want. It happens to us all.
It’s like you are saying I buy a lottery ticket every week so I need your assurance that I win at least one good prize every six months.

1 Like

I am the point to stop summoning, because I don‘t really get desired heroes. I know the chance to get a specicfic hero is very very low, but what should i do with 4 Joon, 6 Reuben, 5 Telluria, 3 Justice and so in. All of my other 5* are mostly dupes. I have all S1 5*, therefor I just need specific event heroes.

I do all! Its important to make pressure also to warn new players!

1 Like

I tried to get Krampus. I used all of my EHT, around 20, and did several 10 pulls, around 15. No Krampus, no MN, no Santa. It is demotivating. Feed away around 20 Rudolphs, 20 Frosties and 10 Carols. I got my third Justice, a third Marjana and and one or two other dupes. A real big waste of money and hard work

1 Like

Yes - I know exactly how you feel. The last event I did my first (and last) 30 pull.
No 5* and no decent 4* but I did get half a dozen By-Ulf.
For the Christmas event I wanted Mother North so did a 10 pull and was lucky to get Krampus.
Now I would love a Marjana and a Lianna they both elude me even with 2 x TC20 - so now trying via HA too
I can only hope …
I wish you lots of luck in this game - we all need it