Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

I’m always amazed at the people who defend this game and the developlers. Sure it’s a gamble to spend money, but to be this unlucky is unacceptable. You guys back the devs and bash the person writing their opinions in this forum for why? Come on now, a person’s luck can’t be that bad just because. I’ve played this game over a 1.5 and have yet to receive a single five star hero. I haven’t spent much money compared to many, but I’ve done numerous summons only to receive basic hero’s, some 4s. I quite often received 2 or 3 or the same 3* hero’s consecutively. If this is like buying lottery tickets as some of you say, this should also be rare, but its not. In fact it has been so common with me, that I expect it to happen. People pay for the opportunity to get better hero’s so even with your gambling or lottery analogies this is still garbage to be this hapless. I’m not buying that some people are just that lucky and summon a great 5* hero with one or two summons and others of us are just so terribly unlucky. I think its intentional! Say what you want, but this is MY OPINION.

16 Likes

There are those who play because they love to complain about the “unfair” summons and then, there are those who play because they love the game… I can guarantee this can be a great game without spending one cent, just as well as some people here picture it like a money sucking black hole nightmare…

2 Likes

How much fun is it to lose all the time, to battle opponents with 3-5 , 5* hero’s with little chance of winning? The possibility of winning is likely what’s fun. It’s ridiculous to say someone plays because they want to complain. What an asinine statement!

6 Likes

Are you tending to do elemental summons, event summons, Atlantis summons, or the epic hero summons?

1 Like

Atlantis due to the variety, the best heroes and the 30 pull option.

Con is the higher price, but I think it’s worth it, if one think, summons are worth it at all.

Lose all the time? Little chance of winning? What are you talking about?! That may be your case, definitely not mine… And yes, most of this thread belongs in the Ridiculous Complains Thread… Menacing a multi - million dollar company that they will gather their 100 $ a month toys and quit playing? I can picture the S.G. heads rolling on the floor, laughing, while their accounts fill-up every day without them lifting a finger… If this game shuts down today, any of those in command would be richer than 90% of those complaining about not getting the HOTM put together. Nobody forces anybody to open their wallets, the chances of successful draws are clearly stated, only thing someone is entitled to complain about is making a bad judgement call about buying all those gems, knowing they won’t probably get anything close to what they want. The algorithm doesn’t care that you want Kageburado. Your chance of getting him is 1.2% for every 350 gems you buy. And those chances don’t stack like same color heroes… it’s 1.2% for every pull, no matter how many times you draw… still feeling lucky? Buy some more gems!

5 Likes

Agreed, but embedded in the higher cost is the ascention item. Yeah, its random which one 4* or 5*, but that’s at least some concelatory prize.

Hi there i just want to thank this game for pathetic free summons. I played alot at the second stage and collected over 300 tokens. Guess what 2 of the same 3 star and another 3 star. Getting good heroes is not luck is not by chance it is about how much money you are willing to spend. I did that as well and i will not spend even 1 cent on it again. My friend is playing longer than a year and never 1 5 star. For this reasons i rate this game a 0 out of 100. Wait for energy wait for gems wait for accention items and then getting poor heroes after playing your hart out. Mandatory updates every other day. War is still a problem! I think i just about had it with this game and will not recommend it for anyone. I wish someone had told me this then i would not have wasted my time and money on it.

4 Likes

And could keep going and going.

So read those threads and then some then come back and complain about free summons again so the community can get a good laugh

By the way if it makes you feel better, i pulled athena last month with free atlantis tokens

But i have spent my fair share of money

Game is free to play
Pay to compete

Just the way it is. Want a competitive edge like nice fun shiny new 5*? Pay for it like everyone else or hope you get extremely lucky, but to expect great 5* for free from summons is a ridiculous expectation

Good luck

10 Likes

I used all my atlantis token and gems attempting to get some juicy new season 2 heroes (not pretending for a legendary, even just epic).

Out of 20 summons all i get was only 3* (but none Melia, lol) and 1 Ameonna.
I know your feelings.

2 Likes

And the funniest thing since I started this thread my raiding has gone from around 30% win rate to around 10% win rate. Imagine that…

Congrats on the pull! I love love LOVE! my Athena. I hope yours gets you to new places.

On the subject of this thread, I got Gato, Gato, Chocin, Gato yesterday. I was able to work my way through the new normal levels (a bit stuck on the hard levels I’m afraid) and got another 100 tokens today. I saw the blue lightening and though “crap, another Gato I bet”, but it was a Triton. I don’t have Triton yet, so I’m pretty excited. I think the best anyone can hope for is that you get season 2 heroes and not the same ole season one you could get from a regular epic summon.

Good luck on your future pulls. It can be frustrating when you don’t get anything good. A lot of allies of mine are disheartened with their pulls. It can be especially bad when we save for a month to try and get something good.

3 Likes

Triton is awesome btw
Fast mana with 700+ attack plus the bonus of increasing healing recieved

4 Likes

I’m going to have to find some capes for him for sure haha! He’s got a lot of competition unfortunately. Sonya, Kiril (1 and 2), Boril, Grimm, and Valeria. Then I’ve got Isarnia who will need some attention eventually.

Kiril sonya triton grimm valeria is how i would go, then isarnia to 3/70(i dont know other 5* options to say 4/80, plus 3 new blues coming soon and if you get wilbur then isarnia isnt worth 6 scopes in my opinion) I wouldnt max boril unless u need him for the class quests. I maxed him and haven’t used him but maybe once lol. Just remembered you athena as well, but grimm is still nice to have maxed for war depth. Average mana makes it easier for him to combat war boost rules over isarnia at slow mana.

3 Likes

Very helpful! I do have Wilbur. He was my first ever Atlantis pull. And my first 4*.

Wilbur is awesome and i still use him + athena on 12* to take advantage of athena defense buff + keep my wu alive

Just make sure you fire wilbur then athena if you do so.
Some others don’t like using wilb + athena though but my wu dies everytime i decide to leave wilbur at home

As basically f2p (I’ve spent less than $10 total, and that’s CAD so about 0.35 USD) I don’t worry about summonses (sp?). I actually have 2 HOTM but essentially nothing since August. Most of my 5* came from TC20, much better odds and since I have no illusions of top 100 they are fine for me. I think of free summons, either the tokens or Atlantis, as just a very slow TC11.

2 Likes

Depends on what his focus is, and what he has already. If no defense debuffers then Grimm should higher in the list. If he has BT, Kiril can go down. Etc…

She has wilbur and athena…