Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

wars 1/3 of them are intense, time killer, filling the gap i have from luck of time to play on my desktop real games, the alliance has cool people, and my ocd to finish what i start.

I am assuming you meant 2630 cups as the global #1 has just over 3000 cups.

After my next raid cycle I’ll update the numbers.

This is my defense team

So let’s apply a little Occam’s razor here…what is more likely…They spend many additional hours building an Algorithm to be sure you don’t win too many in a row for some unknown reason OR…they just use the same random generation they do on everything?

2 Likes

Exactly! And which is the easier for the lazy programmer to implement so he can get back to game playing himself? (note: tongue in cheek)

You are applying the law of simplicity not Occam’s razor. Occam’s Razor instead says that when presented with competing hypotheses that make the same predictions, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions and is not meant to filter out hypotheses that make different predictions.

I agree, if you have the heroes then you can spend money on ascension materials or tokens. But without the heroes the rest is useless.

I raided 6 times and was raided 4. My new numbers are overall 30 wins 20 losses with my raids being 21 wins 6 losses. In those six raids I killed 25 heroes. Two losses where revenge raids against the same opponent that I beat the third revenge raid using the same team. The first two I lost miserably without getting a single hero charged the third I completely annihilated him taking almost no damage.

In my main account I spent 33 epic tokens but I couldn’t summon any 5* heroes, but in my secondary account I used only 100 atlantis token to summon only one time and I got Gravemaker…
This game has no preference to anybody. Just lucky factor is more relevant.

I will try to finish season2 and will summon like a x30 with tokens and gems (f2p)… I will have at least one:

• 32.48% chance to summon one 5* featured hero
  • 8.62% chance to summon one season 2 heroe (5*)
  • 32.48% chance to summon one HoTM

Giving me at least ONE non regular 5* hero would be grateful. =D

Lucky factor should be mine =(

This is completely off topic but when I type in the global chat no one answers me so I go to another room and come back and my post is gone. My post are not posting. I emailed support but I get an auto response saying support has been disabled for me. Is this honestly how SGG operates? I did get temporarily banned for cussing a few times but I served my time in SGG jail and have been respectful to players in the forums sines so my post should be showing and they should be receiving and responding to my support tickets. This is no way to treat folks who have been paying customers until recently when I went on a 4 month spending strike. Anyway we need mercs at Loki’s Warriors to knock down a yellow titan. Any takers?

So next tournament you can try the following.

Before go into it every day get your losses to 27-28 before start the tourney flags.
You can kill 4 and flee in raid with strong opponents to lose as less cups as possible and by killing 4 the raid chest should not be affected much.

Most probably people go to work every day and trying to figure out ways to make more money for their company, in order to get their salary and bonus.

As they are not a gov regulated company they can do whatever they like.
So if they do not set limits for the heroes they give, if they do not target players to give them hotm or a rare hero to lure them in, if their graphics team dont use colors to affect your mood, then people are not doing their jobs right, but from their success, that is not the case.

Marketing in USA is on different level :slight_smile:

SGG is in Sweden I believe

They are in Finland, actually.

Neighbours, but don’t ever mix them up :rofl:

2 Likes

I knew it was one of those :crazy_face:

1 Like

On the contrary, expecting a random system to have streaks is exactly the right thing to do. Only non-random systems avoid streaks.

Hardly. I collect data and test theories. And follow that data wherever it leads. When the data said there was about a +70 cup bias in the matchmaking algorithm on average, I didn’t just ignore the conclusion or try to set another test that was more relaxed.

Good for you! That’s right around the 80% line.

As for the defensive losses…eh. That’s a lot more about having the right heroes and positioning them well. That’s where the skill ends.

My alt account I have a deeper bench and better heroes and I’m at 25-25 with my raids being 17 wins 11 losses.

Boy, have I got some really bad news for you:

I’m 14 of 18 in my offensive raids in the past 24h. That’s an 78% win rate.

Your theory is 0 for a few now. What’s your explanation?

1 Like