Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

Thanks. I do not check my raids. only total. I guess if you also are not raided you will probably get negative result next raids :slight_smile: , If that hypothesis (not mine, a friend’s) stands any merit

Had a flag up, so I just fought another battle for fun:

Bottom line: they’re not managing the results :slight_smile:

I just grabbed this screenshot from the tower you can see that the fight happened after my post here:

1 Like

And another:

Empires_2019-06-06-00-39-14

At this point, I’m going to save flags for the morning.

1 Like

With the statics you are keeping i am sure you will monitor this :slight_smile:

Hope you are right and i guess we will see.

I did not doubt you.

Fyi my cups right now 2630 too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am pretty much f2p (except for the Valentine’s Day special), and that has kept me pretty content with my pulls. I get some pretty good stuff from my TC20’s (at least enough stuff to keep me busy). Yes, I wish the Dev’s would make the HOTM’s or other special heroes available via TC’s, but my teams do alright without all the awesome heroes.

2 Likes

I stopped paying after I saw the “it’s raining loot ticket”. All other games I play have a skip battle feature for free.

1 Like

@Garanwyn when I started about 6 months ago there was a tread about some insane deal that was not given to everyone I don’t know how to put the link in but I took a pic and found another.

I read alot on here about SG not targeting people I would like to know your take on this

I’m not going to get into people’s opinions because we all have them. I know my limits & what I’m willing to spend on this game or my Xbox & PS4. I will say alot of comments make since but we ask people tend to be competitive & impatience. Maybe like alot of other things in life SG found a way to prey on people competitive edge or weakness. True not SG fault because they don’t make you spend money but the TEMPTATION for many is real and uncontrollable. I think in the world they call it BUSINESS. I think you have to have self control in this game. We can’t have every new hero that comes out

1 Like

Here’s the thread:

Discourse lets you just paste the URL of something that you want to link to into the text of a thread or post. The bottom of any post also has a little link button that will pop up its URL for you.

1 Like

Wow those deals are insanely good. I can’t believe SG would only offer those deals to certain people. I have never seen a deal this good. If they ever bring this back they need to offer it to EVERYONE!

SG has actually been up-front for a very long time about targeting different offers at different people. They’ve been clear that they do it, and intend to continue doing it, since at least July if 2017.

But they have been equally clear that they DON’T target things like boards, or ascension materials, or summonings.

I have data on quite a decent number of summonings done by a couple of us, and they match the published statistics amazingly well. My study on starting boards was the same way. And the TC20 data looks like what you’d expect from purely random draws. So I have no reason to doubt their claims.

Click for extensive details and quotations

Here are the relevant quotations from the post by their Chief Technology Officer about the discontinuation of the Gigantic Offer, from back in June of 2017:

Then, after explaining the logic behind the Gigantic Duscount Offer, he said:

So it’s not like they are hiding the fact that offers were targeted, and are still targeted.

What people talk about is the fact that there’s no changing of the boards, or the drop rate of loot, or the summoning. And in the same way that SG has stated clearly that they are targeting offers, they have stated clearly that they are not targeting those things.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004865214-How-is-the-Match-Board-configured-

With respect to things like 4* ascension materials, this is the relevant section from the AMA:

And with respect to the general lack of targeting:

2 Likes

I point this out because alot of the vets seem to side with the game on almost everything by saying can you prove something well here’s your proof that gamers can be targeted. Don’t get me wrong I have my own opinion & or problems with the game but what game is perfect. I play this game like any other and when it gets old I move on. There are lots of games I bought for the consoles systems that were bad and I normally don’t take them back to Gamesstop for their so call refund no difference here.

1 Like

@Garanwyn thanks this is the first I have read someone saying that SG targets people

1 Like

Just to be clear, SG says that SG targets people with offers:

@Vinny00193

They simply adjust the offers to your paying amounts.

If you only buy those extra cheap, you’ll mostly see offers up to say 10 bucks and if you spend bigger amounts, you’ll get more offers up to 100.

But there are still many offers that pop up equally for everybody.

• Atlantis discount
  • fast lane
  • all those paid by gems

People, dont waste your money on gems or summons. This game is such a joke! They say best deal is to summon 10 heros, you get 8 of the same. Lucky if you get a 4* or 5* seriously. Dont spend money on this game!!

I’m done spending money until I see one of the 3000% deals

That’s actually a very good self-motivation to never make a purchase, because I doubt there will ever be an offer like that again.

I think the only one that ever was labeled as being 3000%+ “value” was the Gigantic Discount Offer, which they killed almost 2 years ago, admitted was a mistake to offer, and apologized for.

Maybe they’ll bring it back and offer it to everyone haha. I’m sure I’ll cave and buy a deal during Atlantis or the summer event

Very unlikely that it’s coming back. It’s been almost 2 years now :man_shrugging:

As far as deals, my strategy is to set a budget for upcoming pulls, and then look for offers that are a better deal than what is in the shop to get me to my gems target. I find that’s very clarifying on whether an offer is a “good” deal or not.

I also always grab the super cheap gems offers that come up, like the ones at Atlantis.

3 Likes