Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

The return is just fun. I’m having it here in the community as well as ingame. Also summoning is fun, if one only gets crap. Next time you’ll may land the big one.

What kinda return do you expect?

Everyone’s hope is to get a good pull, and sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn’t.
RNG is fickle.!

I dont expect to be this lucky again.
Just something we all deal with :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been playing this game for a year now… I like this game, I like it so much that I started paying to play! But for over a year of playing and paying to get some edge its frustrating at times because til this day I still can’t pull a 4* purple troops ugh pls SG HELP

Took me nearly 2 years to get ANY 4* troop haha.

I still don’t have one in each colour after 2.5 years of playing

3 Likes

Well the chance to get 4* troop are 10% and these tokens drop like crazy. I am pretty sure it’s more bad luck than them being greedy (not that they aren’t but maybe not with troops). I am drowning in 4* blue and purple, meanwhile I have literally 1 red 4*. Pulled troops with gems maybe 4 times, very early in the game. It’s rng, that all. Nothing to get mad about.

Besides, troops are overestimated in my opinion, now when the emblems are around. You get much better ROI for talents.

This one area where they are not greedy; at all. I have more 4 star greens than you can poke a stick at, but then, i can’t get a purple or yellow to save myself to the point where i can predict with a fair degree of certainty what an ETT is going to deliver. I’d actually like a supply of 3 star feeder blues; actually any level might be nice. One years worth of blues only allowed me to take two 4 star blues to level 5 but I have hundreds of yellows with nothing to level. Countless reds but far fewer purple. Everything i have levelled up has 4 duplicates left untouched.

I have spent way too much on this game to quit. But the payoff for so much spending is still that I haven’t had great luck with summons. It’s a point that I had left a different gaucha game that was way more generous and now I’m debating going back to my in-app purchases going there instead of E&P.

The odds are just too poor for getting 5s even when you’re not c2p.

A few things that game does well:
Summoning x10 gives you a +1x guaranteed 5*/6* . So you get 11x with a guaranteed 5*. Some pulls will even guarantee you two 5*/6*. Those game makers listen when the community gets frustrated by summoning odds.

I wish SG would do the same

2 Likes

Hi,
I’ve been playing empaiers more then two years log AVictor.
At that time, I have never drew a red 4 * squad and 5 * Atlantis heroes or other heroes 5* from
events.
In this and the previous month, I drew more than 200 times, in camps, for talents and crystals (I’m talking about draws with a chance of a 5 * hero). I drew three 5 * heroes out of 200, they all repeated.

I know that the draw is based on luck. However, like younger players who have never even bought crystals or premium accounts, they have better heroes.
I’m starting to wonder if this is not a bug?
If it’s just bad luck, then I’m slowly thinking about leaving.

I also have been playing for 2 years and have yet to get a 4* red mana troop or any 5* atlantis hero. Heck, just got Mother North a couple weeks ago and she is my first event 5*. So it is not bad luck, it is more like the young ones got lucky pulls.

Not really a bug… Just RNG being RNG

You can check the liklihood of summoning a class of hero by tapping the “i” icon in the summons portal.

For TC20 training it is approximately a 5% chance of getting a 5* hero. 25% for a 4* and the remainder is 3* hero.

:triangular_flag_on_post: for merge

And how much chance is there to draw for crystals or coins?
TC20 training was 120 thimes 50 for cristal rest to coins.
So if there is a 5% chance of 5 *, then the algorithm should give 10 (+/- 2) to a 5 * hero, at around 200 draws, not 3 to a 5 * hero.

Well, there is no guaranteed quote for TC20 pulls. Something around 5% is the total average. I have two running 24/7 and can confirm the quote. However, last month the quote was down too 1,66% as one TC20 has not pulled a 5* for around 4,5 month. But than just three in two weeks.

The chances of gem and event coin based summons are available in the summon portal:

I think I am too poor. Could not imagine spending $300 on a game. That’s more than a minimum wage in my country. The % of summoning cool heroes are low but are not you spending too much? Like… You can get heroes from free at Training Camp level 20. Most of my heroes are from there and I’ve got 4 Heroes of The Month and it’s enough.

I am so sorry tho, hope you’re feeling better already and have an amazing 2020.
Hope you don’t think I am judgin’ of anything, just wanted to confort you somehow.

1 Like

if you play with the pull simulator, you will discover that the odds that SG quote are totally honest and that RNG doesn’t care if it is pull 1, 50 or 100 (I have seen just one stretch of 100 pulls that didn’t yield a single 5 star). 100 pulls (30,000 gems/~$150 USD?), almost always, guarantees at least 1x 5 star and at least one HOTM (the most I have seen is 3 x 5 stars and 5 HOTM bonuses in 100). Elemental summons are a far better way of getting something you actually want when compared to the regular (rare and above summons). Further, event summons are a great way to waste money getting a totally random substandard 4 star special.

I’ve been playing this game for a few years now and I have had it. I love the game but one of the things that I’m sick of is I’m constantly being cheated out of more legendary heroes. I’m sick of three star heroes. I guess I’ll stop using my gems. #HackedOff

Mod note - edited to pass the censor

2 Likes

How do you get 30,000 gems for $150?

1 Like

I am tired of putting money and that I get 3 * garbage in 1 month I have spent 100 dollars and only garbage, since those who pay nothing get better heroes from now on I do not give them one more dollar. I will wait to place or gather gems and voila

Hmm, where are my better heroes then?

2 Likes

I agree, the event summons should only be to those specific characters and not added everyday characters that you get from the other summons. It is very disheartening when you save all the gems and spend them in hopes of getting a special character only to get ones you already have. I do not agree with how the developers are taking care of the game. Not everyone has the spare money to buy the specials.

I can imagine how much happier we would all be for a ten pull with ten bats. That would be so much better for everyone’s happiness.

1 Like