Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

Avalon was quite a while ago considering we already had pirates this month. Little late to complain about almost 2 months ago. Plus its a long event and everyone knows the summon rates are low. I only got my first event hero after 16 months in pirates with Peters and I still have no hotm in my main account.

Two weeks ago … just got nothing

Two weeks ago… OK. I’m out of here :rofl:

No need to use all the *** if you include the number. 3*,4*,5* works just fine. Plus you forgot one in the 5* above. And if it’s boring just stop playing. Nobody is forcing you to play a boring game. It isn’t going to change its a match 3. Has been since release and will be years from now.

Two weeks ago was pirates of Corelia. Avalon was month before that.

Yes you are right, I forgot Pirates of Corelia… Any way I will stop this game . Thank you …

Ok thx bye … 20 characters of take care

I guess this got merged too soon. I had a feeling it should have gone to I'm NEVER coming back! See you tomorrow! Vent thread

Also, I figured it out. The OP meant Knights of Avalon. Maybe everybody else figured that out already. I’m a little slow this morning - I didn’t sleep well last night in the King Arthur bed.

1 Like

What a joke! No its not

This is a complaint i recently tried to get a athens hero ,did the summons and what do i get a freaking 3* hero that i already have now this comes after several other strike out summons for heros so i contacted support for this game i got a email back pretty much daying sucks to be you cant help ya so i will no longer play this game i will find some where else to spend my time and effort

That’s probably a good choice sprintcar. 70% of your summons will be “strike out” summons and you’ll get 3* you don’t need or want.

Some people can’t stand the frustration of it. Others tolerate it well and enjoy the game. Good luck to you.

7 Likes

Another candidate for the vent thread :slight_smile:

@zephyr1 @DaveCozy

2 Likes

Don’t think so… I think the guy really doesn’t understand what he signed up for… I mean he did say he contacted support because he summoned a 3* when he wanted to summon Perseus…It’s not venting, it’s lake of comprehension…

1 Like

This is exactly what the “I see you tomorrow” thread is about. And I really don’t care about your opinion. I was addressing to the mods.

1 Like

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

I went with a different thread that’s more specifically aligned with the OP.

2 Likes

any chance you can STOP giving me players i already have multiple bleeding times, i’ve now had chochin 6 times, omahaga 3 times, bane 6 times, melia 3x and others it never stops giving me players i already have and as for troops again rarely anything of use, yes I have coined in the game but for crying out loud sick of getting ppl i have all the time, as for troops well tho I would love to get some 4* again seems like it just doesn’t want me to have them, took me to L22 before I finally got 3* dark troops…either a bug or something majorly doesn’t want me to have decent heroes lol

6 times? 3 times? Oh my, wait until you’ve played a whiled and have gotten hundreds of duplicates.

3 Likes

getting enough of them now lol but can imaging it’s not pleasant, seems that’s all i’m getting now as it is, already recycled several others multiple times as it is

1 Like

Play for a while and youll have hundreds up duplicates. I couldnt count how many graymanes and ranfields ive fead away and muggy… i finnaly kept one just to level solely on the duplicate muggies i get. The odds are posted right there and with a limited number of heroes… well yeah you’re going to repeat alot.

i’ve started to do that, just use each 1 to level another, but seems that the special aspects don’t want to level up, got heroes i’ve used multiples on several times don’t want to have their special level increase n i got 1 hero that is near complete but still 2 levels of their special to go, just gonna work on what i got for now as it is n see where it goes from there, wld be nice to get more. only 5* i have is Mok Arr when he was a HOTM barely use him (purely cos he damages allies aswell) but do level him up now n again focusing on boomer, cheshire cat and cyprian for darks n 5* stuff i have is Mok Arr and Grazul but don’t use him just put waster 1* on now n again for now (will start soon tho)

Increasing the special for a rare hero is indeed problematic. But after you finish the hero, becomes easier. Just feed five 2* heroes of the same colour to have the chance 100% and increase the special. A single dupe increases also 100%. This is why is recommended to not feed dupes during the levelling. I hope you understood. Let’s say you have 3 Chochin. And you are leveling one of them. Do not feed the other two while leveling! First, wait to finish the hero, 3-50. Let’s say your special didn’t increase and remained at 6/8. Then feed a Chochin to the levelled one. You will see the percentage being 100%. Feed the other one and you finished the special.

This is one of the frequent mistakes the players do, to not wait with the dupes until the hero is finished. Well, this is only for 3* heroes. Hard to believe someone cannot increase a 4* hero special until finishes the hero.

P.S. @NittanyLionRoar this could be even a bigger mistake than some of those 10 you presented in your video :smile:

1 Like