Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

SG has actually been up-front for a very long time about targeting different offers at different people. They’ve been clear that they do it, and intend to continue doing it, since at least July if 2017.

But they have been equally clear that they DON’T target things like boards, or ascension materials, or summonings.

I have data on quite a decent number of summonings done by a couple of us, and they match the published statistics amazingly well. My study on starting boards was the same way. And the TC20 data looks like what you’d expect from purely random draws. So I have no reason to doubt their claims.

Click for extensive details and quotations

Here are the relevant quotations from the post by their Chief Technology Officer about the discontinuation of the Gigantic Offer, from back in June of 2017:

Then, after explaining the logic behind the Gigantic Duscount Offer, he said:

So it’s not like they are hiding the fact that offers were targeted, and are still targeted.

What people talk about is the fact that there’s no changing of the boards, or the drop rate of loot, or the summoning. And in the same way that SG has stated clearly that they are targeting offers, they have stated clearly that they are not targeting those things.

https://support.smallgiantgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004865214-How-is-the-Match-Board-configured-

With respect to things like 4* ascension materials, this is the relevant section from the AMA:

And with respect to the general lack of targeting:

2 Likes