Summons are ridiculous - Summons MASTER

Why we spend so much money and get REALLY crappy summon pulls 87% of the time?

What can we the people do collectively to gain some of our power back? Because they took it all away and our power is money

2 Likes

In all honesty, nothing.

SG are making money, serious money, from their current model. Are they going to change? Short answer is no.

If you personally are unhappy with their game/model I suggest you either go F2P or uninstal/delete the game.

The choice is yours, but either way, SG aren’t going to change tack.

2 Likes

87%?! You are crazily lucky!!! It should be like 98% of the time is bad pulls! I wish I had your luck!

Leveling does require a lot of patience.

You say you’re jealous of my account… most of my account is 4*. They level up a lot faster than 5s.

I have 4 TC20s, meaning I can run any level at any time. Plus a Hero Academy which can provide additional feeders on top of that.

Feeders… make lots of them. As many as you can. Fast training, slow training, backpack training…

Yeah, it still takes a long time. You just have to not think about that. Just keep feeding them. Focus on one at a time for each color is what I do.

I stopped giving them money last year, I am done with it.

It’s not that I don’t like their game, I just hate the prices and the summoning odds. It’s a fun game for sure. But they already got enough of my money, and I’m not giving them any more unless they make some major changes.

1 Like

I pulled a total of 260 times at Ninja Tower and Valhalla this month. The result was dupe Marjana, Elena, dupe Azlar, dupe Joon and some garbage Hotm. This is really ridiculous. I don’t play this game anymore. I also uninstalled the app. From now on, I will spend more meaningful time and money.

8 Likes

har spelat nästan 3 år spelet ger inte till mig blå hjältor spenderat massor med diamanter börjar bli förbannat.

Mod Translation

have been playing for almost 3 years the game does not give me blue heroes spent lots of diamonds starting to get cursed.

Please remember to post in English :slightly_smiling_face:

Been playing close to 4 yrs still not 1 seasonal 5 star and blue runs from me like a crackhead after they snatch a chain 4 blue 5 star 3 of them are magni i call shenannigans maybe only my luck

dear programer,

I am playing empire and puzzles for more than one year and half and I have spent lots of money to get heroes but I always get nothing!!

I do lots of pulls in events and until now I didn’t get any hero from the challange events! Just for today I have done eleven pulls and I didn’t get anything! so, can you tell me is there any problem in my account?!

Even when I play in titans I am always the first one and I dont get materials for level up my heroes!

Waiting you respond,
Mazin

Its same for everybody, the odds are very low.

Is this the I got crap from summons thread. Ok. Sweat.

I’m F2P and saved up for five months to try to get Falcon and/or Jackal. I’m not chasing fives. Whatever. Anyways. I had 130 coins and 5500 gems going into the event. I did 35 pulls and got one dupe S1 five star. Total crap. I calculated the odds and ~10% chance of getting no event 4 or 5 star. So not that crazy to get screwed.

Then after beating legendary I had 16 coins. Occasionally threw a silver coin in the well and once I got the two star troop I did pull 36. Falcon!!!

1 Like

Summons are a joke and waist of gems and money. Much need improvements needed!

1 Like

I did around 60 pulls mostly to get Jackal, guess what, did not get him 5,7% sure. The only thing i got was a dupe Falcon and Gazelle.

i’ve been playing since Feb-2020. Spent 1.5k over first two months. my personal summon stat. you get 1 HOTM per each $100 you spend + 1x 5* i’ve got 30x 5* for $1.5k . since April i stopped spending and i stopped receiving 5*. Zero since April.
i quited this little f.n game today after very fast war. War which pissed me off like a hell to quit the game.

chao, gamblers.

1 Like

For me, it’s the costume summons that suck. 200+ pulls and all I have to show for it are 5 x 4 stars and the rest 3 stars. At one point, I had more than 30 Hawkmoons. In fact, I did a 10 pull very early on and scored 6 Hawkmoons in that one alone.

We’ve been telling you not to spend money for nearly a year, yet you still do it.

1 Like

What power exactly did they take away? It’s not like summons were better back in the day. They have been this crappy since Day One.

Why spend so much money? That really is the question. If it doesn’t bring you entertainment to do so, then just don’t.

2 Likes

It’s 5.7% for ANY 4* and you did get Falcon. RNG doesn’t care what you already have.

I understand that but getting 1 5,7 % hero with 65 pulls is way under average. I expected to pull at least 1 Jackal with that many pulls.

Probably not as way under average as you think. Beginning of the year I did some 40 pulls in Teltoc (saved gems for months for that) – zero 4*. Over the next couple Teltocs I managed about 30 more pulls – zero 4*. So zero for 70 pulls, I was so frustrated. I did get 5 Bats …

Last weekend I had enough gems for a 10-pull. One of each. That’s RNG for you. Worst thing is to “expect” to get something.

1 Like

I don’t know what happened to my account. I’ve done enough draws without a 5 * hero … my colleagues have already caught hotm from a few draws. This situation is already getting annoying